“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Red flag challenge hot black chick

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Background on her and red flags:

Hot black chick
Age 30+ Still hot
Had a stillborn child years ago (fukked her up in alot of ways, i feel strong empathy for this I cant imagine the pain and suffering to go through this)
also a miscarriage early trimester
abusive relationship (dude karate kicked her when she said she was no longer attracted)
she smokes cigs and has for like 7 years (always told myself id never date a smoker)
she drinks
considers herself alpha female (in her own words)
she likes to travel
is a school teacher for special education
does seem like a generally good person
has 3 dads LOL. biological dad whos a player
cuck step dad
and the father of her ex bf from like highschool who went to prison shortly after who shes in close connection with (slightly wierd alarming idk)
mom seems domineering
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Background on her and red flags:

Hot black chick
Age 30+ Still hot
Had a stillborn child years ago (fukked her up in alot of ways, i feel strong empathy for this I cant imagine the pain and suffering to go through this)
also a miscarriage early trimester
abusive relationship (dude karate kicked her when she said she was no longer attracted)
she smokes cigs and has for like 7 years (always told myself id never date a smoker)
she drinks
considers herself alpha female (in her own words)
she likes to travel
is a school teacher for special education
does seem like a generally good person
has 3 dads LOL. biological dad whos a player
cuck step dad
and the father of her ex bf from like highschool who went to prison shortly after who shes in close connection with (slightly wierd alarming idk)
mom seems domineering
So is she CHOOSING you?. Dont you go out there over pursuing these females.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
I vote no.

Unless, of course, you are absolutely desperate and think this is the only female on Earth you have a chance with.

If you want to frame this as a "challenge," I recommend getting a fake ID first and pretending your a traveling salesman from Quebec or some other place she'll never come looking for you.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Mind you ive been steady bangin her for like 2 months 4x a week. -_-

You guys are right tho..lost sight of myself for a min there
 
Top