Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Bull

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this drink.

I was dog assed tired the other day and tried one for the 1st time. It really perked me up.

I seem to remember hearing some bad press about it though.

Anyone?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crack in a can!

Oops, that's Red Balls...Hm...

Well, here's what you do: Go to the grocery store and blow about $8 on a 4-pack of the stuff. Then, while still at the store, spend another $25 on a bottle of Jagermeister.

After aquiring said items, pour half a can of red bull into a cup and drop a shot glass full of Jager in there. Tip it back, and enjoy a Jag Bomb.

They're delicious, and it gives ya a really interesting feeling of being very drunk and very wired at the same time.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, I almost forgot...

I think the "bad press" you're talking about was something about it containing ephedrine. I'm not sure if it does or did, but I think now they use pseudophedrine as opposed to the real thing.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Crack in a can!

Oops, that's Red Balls...Hm...

Well, here's what you do: Go to the grocery store and blow about $8 on a 4-pack of the stuff. Then, while still at the store, spend another $25 on a bottle of Jagermeister.

After aquiring said items, pour half a can of red bull into a cup and drop a shot glass full of Jager in there. Tip it back, and enjoy a Jag Bomb.

They're delicious, and it gives ya a really interesting feeling of being very drunk and very wired at the same time.
Hmm. Sounds nice, I may have to try it.

Any downsides, like how the elecrolytes in Gatorade will make you throw up easier when mixed with alcohol (so I've heard)?

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes well with Red Vodka :D

Originally posted by Slickster
Anyone know anything about this drink.

I was dog assed tired the other day and tried one for the 1st time. It really perked me up.

I seem to remember hearing some bad press about it though.

Anyone?

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go the red bull and vodka! :D

Dont ahve too many of them but or else your body is gonna go sideways and u'll end up somewhere u dont wanna be.... Depressants and stimulants are not good partners! haha

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
red bull keeps you up for a little but then when it wears off youre dead tired...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Hmm. Sounds nice, I may have to try it.

Any downsides, like how the elecrolytes in Gatorade will make you throw up easier when mixed with alcohol (so I've heard)?
Not that I know of...

Gatorade (or any other -ade) with alcohol has proven, to me, to be a very consequential choice of a chaser from time to time.

I've had quite a few Jag Bombs, including nights with strictly nothing but these, and never gotten anything terrible. I mean, sure, drink enough of anything and you're gonna barf, but I don't think these have a truly definitive adverse effect like that.

Think of it like being really drunk (i.e. very care free, relaxed, socially inclined, etc) and really wired at the same time. The drowsy effect of alcohol is completely replaced with being wide awake, leaving the consumer in a state of an energized, drunken stupor.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have it in your town try RockStar

It tastes better and they give you twice as much. Plus it gives a slightly better kick.