“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Recovery time

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Hey, for all you people who have been in failed LTRs, how long has it taken you normally to get over it, and how long has it taken for the girl to get over it?

I'm wondering because this girl I'm seeing just got out of a marriage (married for only 2 months) and she seems to be going through some rough stage where she needs to push people away. Usually this goes away, but I'm wondering if you guys have been through something like this and how long it has taken her to come around.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Do not wait on her unless you want to be the "Rebound Guy." Her ability to hold down a healthy relationship is non-exsistant turn your attention else where, or wait a few weeks or months from now to start kicking yourself for waiting on her. You can not put her ahead of you, especially when it effects the direction of where you want to take your life. Move on or regret it.

-Grey Fox
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Grey Fox, you seem to feel pretty strongly about this. Is it not possible to be successful just because of this? What exactly is a rebound anyways? I know generally what it is, but is it ALWAYS the guy that comes after the breakup? There has to be a length of time, which if passed, there is no longer the rebound stage, otherwise everyone would be a rebound unless the person never had a relationship before.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Well its pretty much the first guy she tries to get into a "real relationship" after she has fallen off the proverbial horse.

-Grey Fox
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
And I'm assuming that the main issue is that she will have a hard time moving on?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
And I'm assuming that the main issue is that she will have a hard time moving on?
Not neccessarilly.

It's very rare for any breakup to be "clean". I don't know this situation - but there are probably some phone calls going back and forth. Crying, pleading etc.etc.

Is there a house invovleD?

Kids?

Bills?

Material things to split up.


It's an emotional rollacoaster.

The chances are, she will try and grab onto someone - and that's who the rebound guy is.

This guy will ride the ride with her.

That can include some pretty good fvcking - I had this one girl who broke up form her ex - he told her she wasn't "Wild" enough in bed. She went on a crusade with me to prove him wrong.

It was a great but wild ride.


All I'm saying is - your going to deal with her when she's feeling great (i.e. she's happy she's without him) and when she's feeling bad (i.e. she just found out he's dating someone else).

That's a lot of up's and down's.

It rarely works out.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Yeah, this girl has issues. I'm sort of moving on, I don't think anything good can come of this.
 
Top