"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Recovering after a messy breakup

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Just dumped my gf and she keeps fighting/ghosting me and the whole process is just draining. Idk what to do and I don’t have the motivation or energy to talk to new women or anything.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
It’ll take awhile to get to the point where you want to talk to other women. For the time being, just stick to getting in the gym and improving your job/wealth. You’ll know when it’s time to talk to other women.

Otherwise, you should be in No Contact with your ex. No exceptions. If you really want to get over her you’ll cease all communications. Some guys here will tell you to delete their social media as well. Personally, I think that’s overkill, but maybe you consider it if you continue to feel drained and like you can’t get away from her.
 

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
Just dumped my gf and she keeps fighting/ghosting me and the whole process is just draining. Idk what to do and I don’t have the motivation or energy to talk to new women or anything.
Last night at 8:30, you posted this:

is this why my gf is being a **** right now
Now, just 15 hours later, you have not only dumped her, but are going through a 'draining process?' How can you be drained after a half a day?

I smell something, and it rhymes with schmullschmit.
 
Top