Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recommend me some TV / Movies with little social agenda.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all of these movie threads popping up, it got me interested in asking because I actually do want to watch some good television but not have women empowerment, LGBT, or special snowflake themes inserted just for the sake of having representation. I mean, I don't mind these themes as long as it's extremely relevant to the story line and as long as it's natural.

What a lot of posters here are saying about Netflix seems to be mostly true. It's hard to watch anything now without being bombarded by interracial relationships, fat women being cool and funny, ugly ass women but beautiful on the inside because they're smart, abundant meme culture references, unnaturally alpha women, femininity being sh*tted on, losers being cool all of a sudden, etc.

Last few things I've watched and enjoyed a lot: Boardwalk Empire, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and Korean Dramas (don't knock it till you try it).

What are some movies or TV shows that you guys would recommend?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen anyone mention "You." Pretty psychological, didn't see any hidden agendas like you described, and I ended up watching the whole season in 1 night.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcos, El chapo and anything crime related and based on true events.

While you do your reseach I suggest you to check for two things.

The first is the main cover of the show, any woman or a group of women is front sight is a bad sign; the second one is type the name on imdb.com and see the global vote based on demography, the higher the women voted for something the crappier and dramma filled usually is.

Netflix is getting cancerous for real, any tv show they are making is unwatchable, actually painful to see with the political leftist agenda and drama every fvcking 5 minutes.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost anything written by David Mamet.

The Sopranos if you've never seen it, and even if you have, it gets better with each viewing.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
With all of these movie threads popping up, it got me interested in asking because I actually do want to watch some good television but not have women empowerment, LGBT, or special snowflake themes inserted just for the sake of having representation. I mean, I don't mind these themes as long as it's extremely relevant to the story line and as long as it's natural.

What a lot of posters here are saying about Netflix seems to be mostly true. It's hard to watch anything now without being bombarded by interracial relationships, fat women being cool and funny, ugly ass women but beautiful on the inside because they're smart, abundant meme culture references, unnaturally alpha women, femininity being sh*tted on, losers being cool all of a sudden, etc.

Last few things I've watched and enjoyed a lot: Boardwalk Empire, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and Korean Dramas (don't knock it till you try it).

What are some movies or TV shows that you guys would recommend?
I can't recommend any mainstream media without a social agenda because said media doesn't exist.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Last Kingdom - truly a great show with no LGBT or feminist agenda.... Viking Danes vs Anglo-Saxons, cant get any better than that....

Star Trek The Next Generation - takes me back to the early 90's....the good ole days when people were sane... Got sone s3xy ladies on there as well.....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Star Trek The Next Generation - takes me back to the early 90's....the good ole days when people were sane... Got sone s3xy ladies on there as well.....
As much as I like The Next Generation, that show had some social agenda going on in it. There's the show that had Ryker fall in love with the hermaphrodite alien race person, for instance. Actually a good episode, but there was definitely an agenda there.
Counselor Troi was smoking hot. Didn't age too well, unfortunately.

The Sopranos if you've never seen it, and even if you have, it gets better with each viewing.
I've been meaning to get around to watching The Sopranos for years. It's hard to find the time.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I like The Next Generation, that show had some social agenda going on in it. There's the show that had Ryker fall in love with the hermaphrodite alien race person, for instance. Actually a good episode, but there was definitely an agenda there.

True, but its still a good show. I actually dont mind the "Strong female character" angle from the 90's because it was done tastefully and I dont consider it an "agenda" the way it is today. For example Sigourney Weaver in "Aliens" was the epitome of female empowerment and yet most guys loved her in the role because it wasnt distasteful like say, Captain Marvel or the Ghostbusters reboot.

Another good example was Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but its still a good show. I actually dont mind the "Strong female character" angle from the 90's because it was done tastefully and I dont consider it an "agenda" the way it is today. For example Sigourney Weaver in "Aliens" was the epitome of female empowerment and yet most guys loved her in the role because it wasnt distasteful like say, Captain Marvel or the Ghostbusters reboot.
Oh, Next Generation was a great show. I prefer original Trek (as you might guess), but I will admit the writing on TNG was more consistent. The original series had a higher percentage of clunker episodes. But the good ones were really good.

I don't mind strong women. I think women can be strong and still be submissive. I didn't even have a problem with the Ghostbusters reboot. So they tried something different, so what? No point in remaking the original one scene for scene. And I don't know why anyone is taking Ghostbusters so seriously, of all things.

As for Captain Marvel, I haven't seen it yet, so I can't say whether or not it's distasteful. The actress, Brie Larson, is distasteful, and she shot her mouth off in some unfortunate ways. But I haven't seen the movie. From the trailers, it doesn't look so hot. It's a minor character, so I doubt they will catch lightning in a bottle like they did with Guardians of the Galaxy. I've seen all the Marvel movies, so I'll see this one too - most likely I'll wait until it comes on cable.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score

Another good example was Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.
All examples of political agenda.

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
Loved star trek

I've been meaning to get around to watching The Sopranos for years. It's hard to find the time.