Recommend me some TV / Movies with little social agenda.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
With all of these movie threads popping up, it got me interested in asking because I actually do want to watch some good television but not have women empowerment, LGBT, or special snowflake themes inserted just for the sake of having representation. I mean, I don't mind these themes as long as it's extremely relevant to the story line and as long as it's natural.

What a lot of posters here are saying about Netflix seems to be mostly true. It's hard to watch anything now without being bombarded by interracial relationships, fat women being cool and funny, ugly ass women but beautiful on the inside because they're smart, abundant meme culture references, unnaturally alpha women, femininity being sh*tted on, losers being cool all of a sudden, etc.

Last few things I've watched and enjoyed a lot: Boardwalk Empire, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and Korean Dramas (don't knock it till you try it).

What are some movies or TV shows that you guys would recommend?

I don't think I've seen anyone mention "You." Pretty psychological, didn't see any hidden agendas like you described, and I ended up watching the whole season in 1 night.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Narcos, El chapo and anything crime related and based on true events.

While you do your reseach I suggest you to check for two things.

The first is the main cover of the show, any woman or a group of women is front sight is a bad sign; the second one is type the name on imdb.com and see the global vote based on demography, the higher the women voted for something the crappier and dramma filled usually is.

Netflix is getting cancerous for real, any tv show they are making is unwatchable, actually painful to see with the political leftist agenda and drama every fvcking 5 minutes.