Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recognizing negative people in your life, and how to deal with it.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negativity is a pervasive disease of the mind and of humanity and if a person isn’t careful it can be contagious as well. Since the beginning of time and humanity...negativity and negative people have existed in all different shapes, forms, cultures, environments, religions, myths, and legends and will continue to exist as long as humanity survives.

From my dealings, experience and careful observations, negative people tend to be bitter, angry, hostile, vindictive, jealous, envious, overly critical, judgmental and sap the literal life out of a person just by their mere presence. As old as the human brain is... based of the research it’s not designed to make us or keep us happy. On top of that our minds are constantly being programmed and bombarded with negative information through the media (TV, news, movies, tv shows, music, social media...etc) about all the violence, genocide, rape, murder, racism, sexism, classism, corruption, police brutality and everything “evil” that is in this world.

With all this information being thrown at us all the time it makes it very difficult for a person to stay positive. Believe it or not majority of Americans hate there jobs and what they do for a living which is another factor that adds fuel to the misery of the population. It takes a great deal of effort to go against the grain and try to be positive especially when you don’t see any positivity around you.

So what is a person to do you ask?

Show empathy and practice compassion towards these miserable souls who are crying out in pain. Maintain your distance, guard the doorway to your mind at all costs and be glad you aren’t one of these people. You will encounter negative people throughout your life and learning to handle and deal with them is a life skill in itself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negativity is a pervasive disease of the mind and of humanity and if a person isn’t careful it can be contagious as well. Since the beginning of time and humanity...negativity and negative people have existed in all different shapes, forms, cultures, environments, religions, myths, and legends and will continue to exist as long as humanity survives.

From my dealings, experience and careful observations, negative people tend to be bitter, angry, hostile, vindictive, jealous, envious, overly critical, judgmental and sap the literal life out of a person just by their mere presence. As old as the human brain is... based of the research it’s not designed to make us or keep us happy. On top of that our minds are constantly being programmed and bombarded with negative information through the media (TV, news, movies, tv shows, music, social media...etc) about all the violence, genocide, rape, murder, racism, sexism, classism, corruption, police brutality and everything “evil” that is in this world.

With all this information being thrown at us all the time it makes it very difficult for a person to stay positive. Believe it or not majority of Americans hate there jobs and what they do for a living which is another factor that adds fuel to the misery of the population. It takes a great deal of effort to go against the grain and try to be positive especially when you don’t see any positivity around you.

So what is a person to do you ask?

Show empathy and practice compassion towards these miserable souls who are crying out in pain. Maintain your distance, guard the doorway to your mind at all costs and be glad you aren’t one of these people. You will encounter negative people throughout your life and learning to handle and deal with them is a life skill in itself.
Arguing with them and allowing their energy to get in can make you negative over time. Be careful with "complaining".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've recognized there are a few people I have to deal with often, even daily who seem to be downers towards other people. They are critical of other people and ideas almost by reflex.
When I mentioned a neighbor who was recognized for her volunteer role in a recent disaster
"Well I heard she really screwed some things up ..."

Commenting that someone's nice vehicle made them "just want to key it"

Consistently being critical of people around them including their SO.

I'm annoyed that this constant negativity has rubbed off on me and how I look at what I do much more critically.

I can't avoid these people. I have to work withthem daily. What is the best way of shutting down this "Crab in a Bucket" attitude?
And you noticed some of it getting into you. Only talk when you need to and stay connected with people more on your mindset.