Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Receptionists boss is a horrible shrew and always sitting next to her

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I want to ask out my doctors receptionist but her boss is always sitting next to her with her evil pitchfork and I get very strong feelings that if she did anything more than the required amount of polite flirting she would get in a lot of trouble. But..her body tho...

I'm pretty much a novice at asking women out, generally I just start casual conversation and it works well from there. How should I do this?

Also I'm not sure but the boss might be her mother as well.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to get anybody fired. I'd suggest getting her name and looking her up on Facebook and asking for her number there.

She may not be on Facebook so just enjoy her beauty every time you attend the doctors office.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try something silly like:

"Hey I'm going to pretend we are back in high school for a few seconds here" and then laugh and pass her a note that says:

Do you like me? With 2 Check boxes Yes or No...sounds stupid but at the very least she would probably get a kick out of it

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time flirt and smile with both ladies...eye-fvuck her, say bye, then call 20 mins. later: join me for drinks tomorrow night at 8 at The Rusty Nail?
I don't know where this Rusty Nail is, but it must have been the scene of a lot of sexually charged nights...lmao

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how should I begin the conversation with them? I just need help getting a good one started, I should be able to hold it from there.

You don't want to get anybody fired. I'd suggest getting her name and looking her up on Facebook and asking for her number there.

She may not be on Facebook so just enjoy her beauty every time you attend the doctors office.
Probably best to not add anyone on my Facebook