"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Recently called a womanizer!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Some of the women at work think I'm a womanizer. what exactly is a womanizer?

How should I handle this situation? Are these women just bitter that I'm dating many women at the same time?


For example, I made a bet with the guys at work that I could get the new girl to move into one of the empty offices for a few days. (so we could see her as we walked by) So.. I went over to her, had a short 5 min conversation, and in no time she was in the other office working away. I'm not even her boss just a contractor.

Last week I had a woman at work BJing a peice of red lickerish in the lunch room.

maybe I've went too far :) but I'm just being myself.

WHAT THE F**K is a womanizer?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
but I don't use them or abuse them. I just know how to talk to them and make them feel good. what is wrong with that?
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
retards. ah who cares they are older women anyway.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Reiki

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
NL
yeah I know, you just how to push their buttons, and ya punch em a few times in teh face eh, I don't see whats wrong with that.



jk ;) they probably mean in it in a player kinda way.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
soo I should punch them in the face? :)
 

Reiki

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
NL
works for me *goes and punches a woman in teh face*.
 

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
He Reiki.

I don’t come here often, every six months to see how you are doing my young DJs.

I don’t see that you are abusing any woman. You are doing well, man. Whenever I hear those terms from a woman, I realize that what I am doing is working.

See, when a woman meets a man who knows their Games, Tests and their Tricks, and, therefore, acts confidence, arrogant, ball busting, playing hard to get as they (women) do, they call him:
1-Womanizer.
2-Player.
3-Jerk.
4-Badboy…etc
Believe me, they call me all of this. Do you know why they called me this?….they want me to stop what I am doing and act like GENTLEMAN who respect woman!… GENTLEMAN!!…..Respect!!!…duh… (believe me, I never disrespect women but I don’t take their crap. If they bulsh*t me, I walk away from them…..simple.) Their motive is to put you down, and to make you act like an insecure ass. They want you to act like a NICE GUY and stop acting like a REAL MAN! Because whenever you act the way you are acting now, they are becoming more attracted to you but they wont tell you…..SCARY….because they know that they will end up in bed with a REAL MAN, YOU.

The scary thing is that you are affected, man. YES, YOU ARE AFFECTED. You are wondering how to change the way you behave…..uch…..don’t…. stop thinking that way……who cares what women or a men who are jealous and insecure tell you?… if you want to succeed in this world and women, STOP allowing others to dictate what to do and how to act of your life…..this is your life. You do and behave the way that you desire…..PERIOD.

Congrats man, if you were labeled as a womanizer, it means that they somewhat want you. I GRANTEE. Keep doing what you are doing.

Other tip, if anyone tells you that again, shake your head and laugh at them. Make them feel, as they don’t understand what you are doing. You will see a good result.

Hope it helps.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jama
See, when a woman meets a man who knows their Games, Tests and their Tricks, and, therefore, acts confidence, arrogant, ball busting, playing hard to get as they (women) do, they call him:
1-Womanizer.
2-Player.
3-Jerk.
4-Badboy…etc
Believe me, they call me all of this. Do you know why they called me this?….they want me to stop what I am doing and act like GENTLEMAN who respect woman!… GENTLEMAN!!…..Respect!!!…duh… (believe me, I never disrespect women but I don’t take their crap. If they bulsh*t me, I walk away from them…..simple.) Their motive is to put you down, and to make you act like an insecure ass. They want you to act like a NICE GUY and stop acting like a REAL MAN! Because whenever you act the way you are acting now, they are becoming more attracted to you but they wont tell you…..SCARY….because they know that they will end up in bed with a REAL MAN, YOU.
^He's right.

Think about back in your AFC days, if you had any, to when there were certain girls who you would call "sluts" or "*****s". Girls who would sleep around a lot or perhaps dressed or acted a certain sexual way.

Ask yourself if you weren't putting that label on them because deep down, secretly, YOU wanted to be the one f**king her. You called her a "slut" because you saw how she was sleeping with someone else (maybe more than one) and you thought to yourself, "It's WRONG for her to be sleeping with other guys, she should be sleeping with ONE guy...ME!"

But to preserve your pride, you put the label "slut" on her and think "I'm too good for HER." You might be right, objectively you ARE too good for a tramp like that. But deep down, amidst your animal instincts, you still want to bend her over and....

Anyway, the way I look at it, every man is a "player" and a "womanizer" until he finds a woman he really likes. Chicks are the same way...they play the field. It's just that a MALE player is so much more rare than a female player because there are so many chumps out there willing to give it up to a girl in heat, who lack dignity and have been thoroughly brainwashed to believe "p00n count" is the most imporant part of their lives.

I'd just take the ASF guys' approach and ask, "What is it about 'womanizers' that turns you on so much?" Or ask her outright, "Does you thinking I'm a womanizer intimidate you?"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
Womanizer - a fellow who can get ladies to do things he wants
them to. Thats not to say they don't want to do them too. Some would categorize him as a manipulator.

How to handle it?
Depends on if they said it jokingly or not. I would take it as a compliment either way, but thats just me.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
** update ***

due to my "womanizing ways" :) the women at work ar all over me..

back massages, sexual enuendo, rubing my face to feel my clean shave... etc...

if I was a woman I would consider all this **** sexual harasment... but of course I'm not complaining... :)


I guess once the word gets out that you are a womanizer your set.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Recently called a womanizer!
Some of the women at work think I'm a womanizer. what exactly is a womanizer?





CONGRADULATIONS KID!!!!!

Your now officially thought of as a Player! Welcome to the hateration by women club.
 
Top