Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rebound time

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out with this girl the other night, she was pretty darn hot, first date since I ended my last relationship. Just went for coffee then went to her place and checked it out. Anyways, she just got out of a serious relationship like 3 months ago. Same with me.

Do you guys feel that if I go after her at this point, I'll be the rebound guy?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most likely she won't be over her ex entirely, but it doesn't harm playing it casual and see for yourself

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I'd agree with you is that I'm in the same position, and I can't say I'm totally over my ex either, especially since we didn't have a bad breakup.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becker:

Do you mind sharing why you broke up with your girlfriend? I actually just broke up with mine, but it was bad because I couldn't keep my cool...

Maybe you can reply to my post.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becker you never know how this will end up. If her ex was a real jerk she will probably try to find a really nice guy as her next date because she probably vowed to never let guys like that get to her. Unfortuntly after she gets her self esteem back she will go right back after the unpredictable jerk/don juans out there.

Chicks often need/use 1 or 2 guys for a rebound after a difficult breakup. Treat her like you treat any other date by making sure you have other options if she decides to bail on you.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Becker:

Do you mind sharing why you broke up with your girlfriend? I actually just broke up with mine, but it was bad because I couldn't keep my cool...

Maybe you can reply to my post.
Yeah, basically we were not really that compatible with each other, and she was a little immature. Sexually we worked out very well, but I think in other areas, our interests just did not coincide much at all. It's difficult to even be friends with her because of this, unfortunately because in the end, we are both good people. What happened with yours?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Becker you never know how this will end up. If her ex was a real jerk she will probably try to find a really nice guy as her next date because she probably vowed to never let guys like that get to her. Unfortuntly after she gets her self esteem back she will go right back after the unpredictable jerk/don juans out there.

Chicks often need/use 1 or 2 guys for a rebound after a difficult breakup. Treat her like you treat any other date by making sure you have other options if she decides to bail on you.
DJ, you're right, it's always unpredictable. I'm supposed to do something with her this weekend. She's pretty down to earth from the time I've spent with her, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I wonder if I should even dive into the conversation of why her last relationship didn't work out.