Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reason why there are so many AFCs.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about all the popular songs or movies that are in our culture today. Turn the radio on to the local hip-hop station and listen to the song. Go to the local theatres and look at the plots of the movies. Everywhere you look, you see men being shown that the nice guy/honest guy wins in the end over the popular/jock alpha male.

How many movies have you seen that the girl leaves the more attractive, popular and successful guy for the average, nice and honest guy? There are atleast two movies at a time in the theatres with this plot.

How many times have you turned on the radio in your car and heard some song that goes like this... "girl your beautiful and special, I wanna be with you forever" or some thing along those lines. Look at the list of songs on my local hip-hop station:

BOBBY VALENTINO- Slow down
JADAKISS FEAT. MARIAH CAREY- you make me wanna
NB RYDAS- pretty girl
LIL' JON FEAT. USHER & LUDACRIS- lovers and friends

and the list continues.....

It's only natural to get brainwashed by these songs if you listen to them long enough.

I'm in my car for over a hour a day, and most of the time I used to listen to the radio which played these types of songs. One hour a day, every day listening to these pu$$y love songs?

come on...after a while you get brainwashed. It doesn't matter how much of a pimp you are. These songs with effect you one way or another. I used to catch myself thinking about my girlfriend when songs like these came on. After realizing what was happening, I've stopped listenin to the radio. Now I just play my own CDs, no songs that the lyrics make you feel like a girl is something special or something you would do anything for. NO MORE OF THAT.

I don't blame AFCs for catching feelings and getting attached to their first girlfriends. Why do you think average guys cling onto their girlfriends and think they are something special when all of his friends tell him that she's just another average girl? These songs/movies play a big role into their perception of a girl and how they should act and how they should treat them. A guy with not a lot of experience is going to get influenced by these songs. Spend all his money on a girl, all his free time, and do everything for her.

Do yourself a favor and don't listen to these wimpy songs by Usher. Do yourself a favor and don't see chick flicks like "10 things I hate about you".

AFCs:
I promise you as soon as you stop listening and watch this BS, after one month you will feel more confident around girls. You will stop putting girls on such a high pedestal.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
am excellent PUA or DJ song is by Billy Joel.
"ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG". take a listen to the words.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will help to not comparing with movies, mass media or entertainers, unless you are one of course. Guys should be realistic and be present in their world and not the one portrayed on the screen.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys tend to want to be that "hero" from the movies because they always hear the girl say "I wish I could meet a guy like him in the movie! But it's only a movie there's no such thing as that special guy!"

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why there are so many AFCs is simple: natural and sexual selection have been defanged by technology and civilization.

The physically and mentally inferior no longer die from disease or from their inability to compete for resources or defend themselves against predators and rivals. Also, monogamy results in just about every male passing on his genes.

Nature used to punish weakness with death; now society rewards it with preferential treatment.

No male would be an AFC if survival (different from success) wasn't so damn easy.

Also, the mass media theory doesn't work on me. For 21 years, I have only listened to classical music (even opera's AFC messages are still unintelligible when sung in Italian); I've also never watched a romantic or emasculating movie or TV show, and despite all this, I still turned into an unmasculine chump.
It's not just a lack of AFC programming, but a wealth of masculine programming, that is required.

Last edited:

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't hurry looooove you juuuuust haveeeeee to waiiiiit........

a friend recommended me to listen to this song when I was in love with my oneitis who was soooooooo confused about the situation as she broke up with her boyfriend. well ya all know what happened next as I gave her time.:rolleyes:

so dont listen to wimpy media and wimpy friends:p

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I listen to a lot of hiphop, and the lyrics talk about fukking hos alot. So I'm listening to the right music?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I spend my time listening to Bone Thugs N Harmony, and songs which basically makes you think of yourself. Usually, songs with the "I DON'T GIVE A FUCC" message. It reminds me that I can do things better on my own, and that having feelings for another soul will make you slow, and that you gotta catch up to yourself before you get lost.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say **** the radio, I'll make my own music.

Some of these songs they play now really do make me want to vomit. They can get away with it because hey, the're big pop/rap/rockstars and they'll get ass either way.

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well shucks guys, I for one am pleased that there are a lot of AFCs out there! More chumps, less competition I say!

The fact that there are a lot of AFCs means whether they realise it or not, subconsciously women will be pining more for a DJ in their life than they are even aware of. Then when one finally comes along... :D

I mean if an AFC is tired of the same old sh*t in their love life and decides they want to come to this site and do something about it, I wish them all the luck in the world. If not, then let 'em wallow in their nice-guyishness misery forever *evil cackle*

(Edit: Oh yeah, and '10 things I hate about you?' if thats the film I'm thinking of, the girl ends up with the Australian guy who was initially a 'hardman' but turns into the biggest AFC chump ever seen on TV. In one scene he sings a love song over the loudsystem while she is playing at a sports game (and she thinks its sweet and falls in love with him). Horrible, horrible, horrible.)

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to add...

You guys mustve forgotten about anime and manga.

Thats even more worst than fukkin movies or shltty radio songs.

The girl always beats up the guy... and theres often scenes of guys being actually afraid of the girl or she might kick their little scrawny a$$es.

Thats just so damn fvcked up that it pissess me off. Its not funny anymore. Thats just fvckin feminist propaganda bs.

Sad to say that anime is hijacked by the WBAFCs and the feminists.

So anime viewers out there, just be careful not to be influenced by that too much.

Or rather... cut down on watching those shows. I swear one day i was stuck at home and had nothing to do but watch animes... and the next day, i felt my pimpin was slightly affected.

:lol:

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate wuss award goes to:

Mario Winas "Let Me Love You"

[Verse 1:]

Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies
Bad as you are ,you stick around and I just don't know why

If I was ya man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night, doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Wrist full of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you,you are)

[Chorus:]

You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you

[Verse 2:]

Listen
Your true beauty's description looks so good that it hurts
You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame
Don't even know what you're worth
Everywhere you go they stop and stare
Cause you're bad and it shows
From your head to your toes, Out of control, baby you know

If I was ya man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Wrist full of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)

Ooh Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Baby you should let me....

[Bridge:]

You deserve better girl (you know you deserve better)
We should be together girl (baby)
With me and you it's whatever girl, hey!
So can we make this thing ours?

Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you

[repeat til it ends (about 3 times)]

[Mario (talking):]
Let me love you that's all you need baby

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refused to even read the song because it would damage the few brain cells that I have left:D but to Neobrood

Not all animes have been taken over (most are granted) but there is still a few kick ass shows/movies out there. The original mobile suit gundam kicked a$$. There was a few other awesome movies but not that many.

Most I can't even view and do everyone a favor rent along came polly. Then BURN it or if you really want to see how a pimp works watch it and then do everything exactly opposite of what Ben Stiller did

*shudders from thought of movie and watching my bro and his girl Laughing their a$$es off*I still get flashbacks from that movie. *shudders*

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
stalluproar, I agree. That is THE MOST anti-man song ever.

People started to hate boy bands and white singers who would sing love songs like that a few years ago.

But they tolerate black singers who sing love and wuss songs?

Sick.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
stalluproar your the man! great example lol.

this is awesome...you guys know exactly what I'm talkin about.

My younger brother has all these love songs on his computer, and he's whipped by his girlfriend so hard. My brother is pretty good looking, but his gf is this fat ugly b!tch. Guys....I try to help him out to the point that I get really angry and I start yelling at him, but he doesnt listen. He doesn't have a lot of money but what he gets paid at his shiitty job he spends on her. IT JUST PISSES ME OFF. and he always listens to these ghey love songs.

international82

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate wuss award goes to:

Mario Winas "Let Me Love You"

that **** was too funny, that song made me ****ing CRINGE I mean if you watch the video it's even worse, the bad-ass in the video looks like the classic badboy and Mario the nice guy and Mario gets the girl in the end. It is so ****ing thoroughly AFC.

What's more Mario is from ****ing Baltimore, where I unfortunately live.

for the dude who said that people used to hate white guys singing afc songs, blah, blah whatever else he said, some black guys buy into afc r&b stuff and there is alot of women power/feminism creeping into black culture(especially in america) And it has affected alot of people too.

I am black and I despise most afc songs-I like some r&b as it sounds smooth and is good for ****ing but the lyrics on most of them are really afc and alot of people listen to it-it is not that people tolerate it anymore than the NSync and Backdoor boys, oops Backstreet, it is just that music tastes have changed towards hip-hop and r&b has alot of the afc stuff we all know and love to fill in the void.

I really don't understand though how men in general manage to act afc all the time and fail most of the time AND KEEP DOING THE SAME **** OVER AND OVER AGAIN...why????and some of the guys doing this stuff believe in it more than it seems women do

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like punk sounding music, pick up an album by the English band called the Macc Ladds.

All their lyrics are about drinking beer and shaggin women.

I particularly like the song with the line that goes:

"Sit on me face, I'll guess your weight"

Or

"Spread your legs and get your knickers down"

"Spread your legs and don't make a sound."

"I'm God's gift to women in this f*cking town, so spread your legs and get your knickers down."

Some of it is pretty raunchy.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can go on and on about this. Then there is is Avril Lavigne and Keri Noble. Avril says I'm not like that and I will kick your ass so you never forget. Then Keri Noble sings a song for a guy to come talk to her. Now these songs played back-to-back on a radio station last summer and I almost died.

What is really bad is MTV. I remember watching Room Raiders and the girl picked the guy and at the very end when they were running the credits, they were walking out and the girl asked, "So what do you want to do?" The guy replied, "I don't know, whatever you want to do." They purpously put that in.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Why do people worry about the circumstances around them and learn how to deal with them and bend them to their will?

In a similar example...though quite extravagant, tom Hanks was stranded on an island in Castway and managed to survive, if we're using cliche movie examples.

The man who gets along in life deals with his circumstances and bends them to his will, he does not grumble about how things should be, that's idealist. He deals with the situation as is and makes what can be made of it. Frankly, I'd rather see things tough, and become tough, then make things easy and weak, and become weak.

A-Unit

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
Why do people worry about the circumstances around them and learn how to deal with them and bend them to their will?

In a similar example...though quite extravagant, tom Hanks was stranded on an island in Castway and managed to survive, if we're using cliche movie examples.

The man who gets along in life deals with his circumstances and bends them to his will, he does not grumble about how things should be, that's idealist. He deals with the situation as is and makes what can be made of it. Frankly, I'd rather see things tough, and become tough, then make things easy and weak, and become weak.

A-Unit
Most people don't realize what this stuff does to the way we act. It is only through careful observation do we realize how much we are bombarded by this stuff. I think most of us here are looking for ways to dance around Mario and others are bombarding us with.