"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

really tired of hearing that boyfriends are obstacles

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
Girls with boyfriends actually allow you to skip a step. You don't have to earn their trust in order for them to let their guard down. They will actually be more free to flirt because they think to themselves, "It doesn't matter if I'm not defensive because I have a boyfriend and I'm not really going to do anything with him soo..." They have the frame of mind that they are safe because they have a boyfriend, as soon as you seduce her "which usually doesn't take more than 4 days" you can begin to let her see what an awesome boyfriend you would be and at that point it's usually not hard at all to get her to drop her current boyfriend.
Dangerous waters? yes Wrong? maybe... I just got tired of hearing it. Truthfully, it's actually easier.
Think before you argue
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
thats pretty low gunning for other dudes girlfriends. There's plenty of girls out there, why screw over other people's healthy relationships to satisfy your lust ?
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by Wiesman44
thats pretty low gunning for other dudes girlfriends. There's plenty of girls out there, why screw over other people's healthy relationships to satisfy your lust ?
fool... don't be hating and judging... besides if relationship was so healthy why was it broken up?

I regret all these times I let bf excuse stop me... I didnt' know better and in retrospect I had a great chance of getting the girl. UGH live and learn... and school is starting real soon
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i do not think it makes it easier, you have to out play her boyfreind, i think it makes it much harder and i would not go there because thats tight braking people up like that and im not sure how you act around girls but they do not put there guard up around me so much, and its a lot easier to brake there defence then get her to dump her boy freind, and why do you asume she wont put her guard up at the end of the day just because shes got a boyfreind its nto going to make her love every guy that goes up and tlaks to her is it, the answers no and theres less risk of getting beaten up.
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
i do not think it makes it easier, you have to out play her boyfreind, i think it makes it much harder and i would not go there because thats tight braking people up like that and im not sure how you act around girls but they do not put there guard up around me so much, and its a lot easier to brake there defence then get her to dump her boy freind, and why do you asume she wont put her guard up at the end of the day just because shes got a boyfreind its nto going to make her love every guy that goes up and tlaks to her is it, the answers no and theres less risk of getting beaten up.
You win for the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. Also, you kind of avoided the whole point of the post. Nobody claimed that a girl will "love every guy that goes up and talks to her". Why are you hating on this post with nonsensical rambling? :rolleyes: :confused:
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
wtf are you on about, i do not aggree with the post so i have given my oppinion. Simple as that, and it looks liek you cant even think for yourself, all you can do is point out whats wrong with what other people say, that is lame.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
People think its a game...Dont mess around with the wrong dudes girl and get fukked up...People kill over puzzy...Just remember that...
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
People think its a game...Dont mess around with the wrong dudes girl and get fukked up...People kill over puzzy...Just remember that...
Also people live their lives as one
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Wiesman44
thats pretty low gunning for other dudes girlfriends. There's plenty of girls out there, why screw over other people's healthy relationships to satisfy your lust ?
Cause if you **** someones girlfriend she's less likely to become a ****ing freakazoid that needs your attention 24-7
 
Top