Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

really tired of hearing that boyfriends are obstacles

Reaction score
Girls with boyfriends actually allow you to skip a step. You don't have to earn their trust in order for them to let their guard down. They will actually be more free to flirt because they think to themselves, "It doesn't matter if I'm not defensive because I have a boyfriend and I'm not really going to do anything with him soo..." They have the frame of mind that they are safe because they have a boyfriend, as soon as you seduce her "which usually doesn't take more than 4 days" you can begin to let her see what an awesome boyfriend you would be and at that point it's usually not hard at all to get her to drop her current boyfriend.
Dangerous waters? yes Wrong? maybe... I just got tired of hearing it. Truthfully, it's actually easier.
Think before you argue

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats pretty low gunning for other dudes girlfriends. There's plenty of girls out there, why screw over other people's healthy relationships to satisfy your lust ?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
thats pretty low gunning for other dudes girlfriends. There's plenty of girls out there, why screw over other people's healthy relationships to satisfy your lust ?
fool... don't be hating and judging... besides if relationship was so healthy why was it broken up?

I regret all these times I let bf excuse stop me... I didnt' know better and in retrospect I had a great chance of getting the girl. UGH live and learn... and school is starting real soon

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do not think it makes it easier, you have to out play her boyfreind, i think it makes it much harder and i would not go there because thats tight braking people up like that and im not sure how you act around girls but they do not put there guard up around me so much, and its a lot easier to brake there defence then get her to dump her boy freind, and why do you asume she wont put her guard up at the end of the day just because shes got a boyfreind its nto going to make her love every guy that goes up and tlaks to her is it, the answers no and theres less risk of getting beaten up.

Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
i do not think it makes it easier, you have to out play her boyfreind, i think it makes it much harder and i would not go there because thats tight braking people up like that and im not sure how you act around girls but they do not put there guard up around me so much, and its a lot easier to brake there defence then get her to dump her boy freind, and why do you asume she wont put her guard up at the end of the day just because shes got a boyfreind its nto going to make her love every guy that goes up and tlaks to her is it, the answers no and theres less risk of getting beaten up.
You win for the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. Also, you kind of avoided the whole point of the post. Nobody claimed that a girl will "love every guy that goes up and talks to her". Why are you hating on this post with nonsensical rambling? :rolleyes: :confused:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you on about, i do not aggree with the post so i have given my oppinion. Simple as that, and it looks liek you cant even think for yourself, all you can do is point out whats wrong with what other people say, that is lame.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People think its a game...Dont mess around with the wrong dudes girl and get fukked up...People kill over puzzy...Just remember that...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
People think its a game...Dont mess around with the wrong dudes girl and get fukked up...People kill over puzzy...Just remember that...
Also people live their lives as one

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Cause if you **** someones girlfriend she's less likely to become a ****ing freakazoid that needs your attention 24-7