Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really? That’s just who you are?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Another topic. It’s fashionable to say “That’s just who I am.”
Really? That’s Who you are?

From birth til around 6or 7, we formulate a paradigm of who and what we are and how to survive, based solely on our environment. This is a very advantageous adaptation. Even in the womb, we are recording. This doesn’t really become apparent until we develop our primary language and are fully functional with it and it’s nuances.

If you are born in the desert, you are already partially ready to function and survive. After birth you learn from your environment by your parents and your culture.

This is where you are off the rails. Single moms and divorced moms are your social adaptations. You go to schools that are set up as indoctrination camps and social programming even further. You have been set up to fail. And you will if things are not corrected by you.

None of these things are actually you, but they guide your day to day life like a recording. This is why self help books are very minor to your paradigm shift to masculinity.
You can say one thing, but your actions, hidden agendas if you can call them that, are dictating your life. You are an automaton if effect.

Until you learn to catch these thoughts running through your mind, these feminine ideals and self minimizing thoughts and call them out, you will remain a man with feminine propensities.

There is some validity to zen, Buddhism, and other mindful practices through yoga (I’ve never done it) or meditation or any form or process that allows you to self examine your thoughts that drive your motives, stares and actions, you will remain an automaton for the social paradigm. You will work, suffer, and never see your drams and ideals unfulfilled.

This is the creepy old man who finally cashes in his chips at the end. An unfulfilled life.

You were born into a failing and decadent social structure. Confront that. I don’t give a fuk about the prevailing social structure or thought paradigm that exists today. Who the hell would care about a failed world ran by degenerates?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From birth til around 6or 7, we formulate a paradigm of who and what we are and how to survive, based solely on our environment. This is a very advantageous adaptation. Even in the womb, we are recording. This doesn’t really become apparent until we develop our primary language and are fully functional with it and it’s nuances.

If you are born in the desert, you are already partially ready to function and survive. After birth you learn from your environment by your parents and your culture.

This is where you are off the rails. Single moms and divorced moms are your social adaptations. You go to schools that are set up as indoctrination camps and social programming even further. You have been set up to fail. And you will if things are not corrected by you.

None of these things are actually you, but they guide your day to day life like a recording. This is why self help books are very minor to your paradigm shift to masculinity.
You can say one thing, but your actions, hidden agendas if you can call them that, are dictating your life. You are an automaton if effect.

Until you learn to catch these thoughts running through your mind, these feminine ideals and self minimizing thoughts and call them out, you will remain a man with feminine propensities.

There is some validity to zen, Buddhism, and other mindful practices through yoga (I’ve never done it) or meditation or any form or process that allows you to self examine your thoughts that drive your motives, stares and actions, you will remain an automaton for the social paradigm. You will work, suffer, and never see your drams and ideals unfulfilled.

This is the creepy old man who finally cashes in his chips at the end. An unfulfilled life.

You were born into a failing and decadent social structure. Confront that. I don’t give a fuk about the prevailing social structure or thought paradigm that exists today. Who the hell would care about a failed world ran by degenerates?
This is why a maculine father figure is so important.
Sadly most father are already indoctrinated because of this feminist society

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why a maculine father figure is so important.
Sadly most father are already indoctrinated because of this feminist society
I’d say it goes deeper than just the indoctrination of fathers, and deeper than just the feminine imperative. The civilization we live in has made it a point to suppress anything related to individuality and personal power. The idea was to make people, namely men, slaves to produce resources that can be mined. The goal was to wipe out free thought and self-determinism to serve femininity and insane agendas. A reversal of a constructive society into a self destructive one.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days and @Spaz imagine you had a 100 million dollar budget, How would you reform health care?
I like spaz’s idea that he posted in a recent thread. It puts insurance under direct competition.
As you know, insurance companies can’t cross state borders in all 50 stares. This needs to end.
Insurance companies looked for a huge haul when Obama brought them in to devise the whole affordable health care system. It didn’t work out so many bailed.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like spaz’s idea that he posted in a recent thread. It puts insurance under direct competition.
As you know, insurance companies can’t cross state borders in all 50 stares. This needs to end.
Insurance companies looked for a huge haul when Obama brought them in to devise the whole affordable health care system. It didn’t work out so many bailed.
And make them private companies. With competition, and without the fallback of government funding, they wouldn’t have much of a choice but to do good business and do right by their consumers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days and @Spaz imagine you had a 100 million dollar budget, How would you reform health care?
I'd use the 100 million to lobby/pressure politicians and make changes to the law that governs many countries healthcare system.

I can't remember the exact thread but I wrote my thoughts on it although it just skims the surface and requires more in depth debate.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ah yes that's the thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

This is actually a good piece Epic.

You're certainly come a long way since you 1st joined.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Good points but it’s theory.

How you going to confront that? Not go to school (get suspended)? Not go to work (no money)? Do something masculine (women will complain and you will get thrown in jail)? Again do something masculine (you will get thrown in jail, stripped of resources and sued)? Have a child (will pay child support while she sleeps with others)?

The System is designed for the vested interests of the Elite. Keep your mouth shut, pay your taxes, don’t question status quo, and everything will be OK.

At least Hong Kong is doing something about it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How you going to confront that? Not go to school (get suspended)? Not go to work (no money)? Do something masculine (women will complain and you will get thrown in jail)? Again do something masculine (you will get thrown in jail, stripped of resources and sued)? Have a child (will pay child support while she sleeps with others)?
You confront your own upbringing and life. You completely bypass the structure. You operate as an individual, self-determined entity.
How much data do you actually need to realize you are stuck?
Change yourself, change the world.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days and @stormrider This is why I think male spaces are so important. When male spaces were first being attacked I kept telling men that this was going to be a real problem down the line. Too often I heard the stupid mind controlled reply of you are just a sexist pig or a scared little boy who is not secure in his masculinity. Now we have things calling themselves men and actually calling themselves "real masculine men" that are proud to be the best cuck they can be. Their so called wives and girlfriends are getting plowed by "bulls" and they believe that this somehow makes them more masculine and dominant then those insecure losers that believe that this is somehow abnormal. What drew me to so suave was that I saw it as a male space, a place where men could congregate and discuss and share ideas, a place where we don't have to agree on everything like some pre programmed biological robots. As far as healthcare is concerned we need more competition and the government cannot be in the shadows waiting to bailout healthcare companies that can't compete. We also need to make it less expensive and time consuming to bring new products into the healthcare market, everything from new drugs and treatments to new medical devices. We need to stop being the provider of drugs for the entire planet, the cost of drugs to treat ailments in third world countries cannot be 0 while the same drugs cost 100's of dollars here. We need to also stop using so many damn drugs, if my brothers and I were growing up today we would be considered to out of control and reckless and the system would try to drug us into compliance. Last but not least we need to make it less time consuming and expensive to become a doctor. My nephew is in his last year of his residency, he had to do a masters before he could go to medical school, he is very intelligent so almost all of his pre med studies were paid for by scholarships but even with that he is still on the hook for over 200k in student loans and will be well into his 30s by the time he can make any real money.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed the first seven years are our most formative. Many of us grew up with divorced parents. Some (including self) before the age of seven.

Although I do believe that family dysfunctional environment can fv*k us up, it doesn't have to remain. After all, we can't be a victor and a victim at the same time.

Like everyone here, I've had my share of failures. When we are able to look inward, recognize a bad pattern (for instance with women and/or female relationships) and conclude that it's no longer "them" but us, we can improve.

It does take a lot of work. Personally, I had to unravel a lot of that 'social and family environmental' tapestry. Then recognize it for all the crap that it was. Then start (way past the age of seven) from scratch again. It's like rewiring our own circuitry, so that situations provide better results.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed the first seven years are our most formative. Many of us grew up with divorced parents. Some (including self) before the age of seven.

Although I do believe that family dysfunctional environment can fv*k us up, it doesn't have to remain. After all, we can't be a victor and a victim at the same time.

Like everyone here, I've had my share of failures. When we are able to look inward, recognize a bad pattern (for instance with women and/or female relationships) and conclude that it's no longer "them" but us, we can improve.

It does take a lot of work. Personally, I had to unravel a lot of that 'social and family environmental' tapestry. Then recognize it for all the crap that it was. Then start (way past the age of seven) from scratch again. It's like rewiring our own circuitry, so that situations provide better results.
That’s apt. Rewiring the circuitry. That or calling it pulling out false data and replacing it with the truth.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"the other kids only tease you because they're jealous."
D@mmit I hate that crap. I used to drop bullies where they stood back in school. Even if I lost the fight, I still stood up for myself. My dad raised me to fight back. And it worked.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What too many people seem to fail to realize about most of what is mistaken for "bullying" is that it's often just how the enforcers test the new guy. If the new guy won't defend himself, he won't defend his friends, either, and isn't a worthy addition to the group. It can seem cruel, but I made many friends after a scuffle. Nobody says, "damn! that kid can fight! who needs friends like that!?"
Made plenty of friends that way. The meek don’t inherit sh!t.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthropologically speaking(FU, AF), a group of boys is more likely to see a new boy as a potential ally, and to test him accordingly; while a group of girls is more likely to see a new girl as a Potential Threat, and to attempt to destroy her. When men start acting like women, society has hit the self-destruct button.
It’s like taking the bottom row out of a jenga tower on the first turn. It’s a forgone conclusion that without repair, or stabilization, the tower is going to come down.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The pull of mediocrity is so ****ing strong. People will try to shame you as you break the mold but **** them. You can either fit into the crowd or risk going into the unknown and making your life worthwhile.
You can't face the shame brix boy?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I cant take it spaz. People tell me im a loser for being a 45 year old trying to get status on a board with people I will never meet in real life. How do I stop this shame? I know other people in the wrong I mean who wouldnt want to be that? Please spaz tell me!!!! I need your help!!! Am i an expressive?!?! Tell me oh wonderful spaz!!!
Try not to lose ur temper and start shooting people around ur neighbourhood.

There's enough of it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where you are off the rails. Single moms and divorced moms are your social adaptations.
I'm going to throw another one in here... Two lesbians having a child together, or a tranny having/adopting a child. IMO, that is even worse than a single mother. The child is being put into a life that contains absolutely no masculine/feminine dynamic. Instead, that child's family consists of psycho-gendered aliens.