Really Stupid Question

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really stupid question, but i've always been told its the small things that count.. and to be honest I have this problem a lot and I always feel like I came off as an arsehole anyway heres 1 of the best example I can think of.

This girl was like: So Whose Going to tie my shoelaces

Me and My Mate (Natural PUA) Eeeeer

Girl: Oh guys do it at school for me all the time, it's so easy. (I think she could tell that we not the type of people that tie someones shoelace lol)

Anyway we kinda had to split ways so she didn't really persist at it

Now obviously tying her shoelaces is completely AFC, and I sure as **** was not gonna try that *****es shoelaces lol '

Anyway what am I meant to say if she persists just "No" blatantly then stand there like an idiot, I don't wanna come off like an a-hole so what should I say in this position and many others

I think if she persisted I was gonna say that "I'd Rather stick needles in my eyes" lol

I couldn't find advice on this anywhere, DJ bible always misses out the small things

yeah stupid question but i think it might help me and many others

Oh and this is for a mate, If a chick says "ohh im happy wer we r n dnt wanna go futher" as in have sex, whats does that mean??? I figured it means where over but I dunno it could be a test, because the guy has kinda a reputation for this?? probably coulda made another thread on this topic but who cares lol

Last edited:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tie her shoelaces together? lol

I'd just give a little laugh and leave man haha

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
But I can't really walk away if i want in her pants lol
Yes you can. Next this fvcking b*tch and get over her.

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, if it was just one shoe, then i would instead, go to the other shoe and like untie it and run away. or like tie them both together so if she runs she'll trip. or just pull the laces so they get rlly loose, or like even pull them out of the shoe and run away with them haha. just do the opposite but make it look like u'l do it at first. who cares if she ends up liking u for ur bold attitude and sense of humour, or gets annoyed and pissed, cuz at the end of the day, its still funny, u stil burned her and so if u don't get wit her, u can still have a laugh.