Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

really need some help right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
i just lost my job today to boot..
I lost my job at age 25 on my birthday and discovered sosuave that same day. If I didn’t loose it, chances are I’d still be afc.

You are the way you are because you have wrong view of reality and based on that you have wrong perception of yourself.

Basically you are a low life who can not even comprehend what processes and emotions drive you.

It’s a long road.

In 2019 there is alpha high value male mentality. All you have to do is watch youtube, search it for AMS.

Definately read book of pook and dj bible.

I guess you were asking about that particular woman. Forget her. It’s not about women. It’s about you. Focus on you. Something makes you the way you are. Study it.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really not a lot to go on here, but forget about the event, forget about the girl. It’s about you. So there’s 2 possibilities:

1. You wanted this girl—So why did you push her away?
  2. You didn’t want the girl—So why do you want her after she cuts you off?
Banking with #2. You blew things tf up because you needed to escape. On some level you knew you were out of alignment. Which that’s cool, but why are you backtracking on your choice? You can be almost anything, and you’re fine as long as you are congruent and hold frame.

Right now you seem to be flailing around. Guessing you’re not giving enough attention to your self.

Either way, just play it cool. And don’t get involved with this girl (or probably any girl) until you know what YOU want.

Bigempty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really not a lot to go on here, but forget about the event, forget about the girl. It’s about you. So there’s 2 possibilities:

1. You wanted this girl—So why did you push her away?
  2. You didn’t want the girl—So why do you want her after she cuts you off?
Banking with #2. You blew things tf up because you needed to escape. On some level you knew you were out of alignment. Which that’s cool, but why are you backtracking on your choice? You can be almost anything, and you’re fine as long as you are congruent and hold frame.

Right now you seem to be flailing around. Guessing you’re not giving enough attention to your self.

Either way, just play it cool. And don’t get involved with this girl (or probably any girl) until you know what YOU want.
not really backtracking...ive let go for the most part, doing great with the new girl but have moments of weakness over this girl like when i posted this thread. i paid good money for this event and have really been looking forward to it. if she shows up, id just like to get opinions on best way to go about it. if she doesnt, even better. but im not gonna cut out and run over her. im gonna pm you

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are desperate, whether you choose to admit it or not, and like I tell many lost souls...

Too many words for a woman you haven't fvcked.

Status
Not open for further replies.