Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really into this girl...(Need advice)

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl a week ago, she is my age (17). Before anything, her bestfriend is a close friend of mine, so he helps me with getting closer to her.

We sat at a cafe, got to know eachother, went great. We had like one proper date and we spent it at a cafe as well. It was not bad, we like eachothers company and she tells her best friend that it's most likely going to happen between us.

I need help with certain things, can I hold her hand while walking or is that too early? I just need as many tips as I can get, you guys can ask questions about certain things and ill clear it up and tell you the situation we're in.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's not too early. Be aggressive.
I agree, it's absolutely not too early to hold hands.

I require a kiss on the first date and a lay by the third date. Being that you are only 17 years old and not slaying the same women that I am, you should probably loosen that up to maybe a hand old on the first date, a kiss by the third or fourth, and then a lay by the 6th or 7th. But the goal is to see some interest on the first date otherwise you are wasting your time. Her letting you hold the hand, and/or a successful kiss, are both good first date indicators.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, two cafe dates are down now. Go have more fun next time. Something more enjoyment based physically like bowling, pool, or even miniature golf will help you two get more touchy feely together. A joyful hand slap or an approving arm around her can get it all going. Go have some fun with her and don’t overthink it…

Last edited:

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, two cafe dates are down now. Go have more fun next time. Something more enjoyment based physically like bowling, pool, or even miniature golf will help you two get more touchy feely together. A joyful hand slap or an approving arm around her can get it all going. Go have some fun with her and don’t overthink it…
I can totally arrange a pool date or a bowling one, would be great fun actually, should we invite our social group or just have the two of us?

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not too early. Be aggressive.
How agressive can I get? Her ex was a jealous type and didnt let her do much, so she's afraid of being in a relaitonship again but I know she wants it, ill hold her hand soon enough, but how do i know the right kiss opportunity?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite just the 2 of you, play pool, slap her ass, be flirty, playful and forward.

If she reacts well to that, keep up the touching and flirting.

At any time (never at the end of the date, always try to kiss mid date or earlier) pull her close to you, look at her lips, if you can't sense she wants it then, go into her neck/smell her neck/hair, maybe kiss the neck, pull back and give the cheek a kiss, then look into her eyes and lips again - boom. Works a charm. Sometimes I just say "kiss me" and they do, they have never not kissed me when I tell them to but again it's feeling out the vibe.

Last edited: