Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really getting annoyed by women's standards lately(Warning rant)

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you’re a good or decent looking woman, who doesn’t need to compromise and can find just those things you listed in a man or atleast most of those things in a man, why would you compromise for someone less than? There’s no reason any one would. That’s just how I see it.

Some of these women can live a polygamist lifestyle where they have one man for dinner, one man for sex, another that wouldn’t mind fixing their tires, one that will cook, and so on while still sleeping in their bed alone and having their apartment or house all to their self. Some people really have no clue, and I don’t find any use getting upset about it bc I understand it’s female nature, and if I was a female and could have all that I would take it all and more with pleasure, without a care in the world unfortunately.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely he’s seeing it on their profile on OLD. Or social media, they LOVE to get on there and clutch the pearls about why type of man they “deserve” even though everyone knows their last ex was an unemployed drug addict with a record.
Well there's his problem.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them preach their delushional standards...we gonna have a future generation of pathetic cat /dog women blaming men for their own **** ups and accenting no accountability...loool

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's well known their standards are unrealistic and ridiculous. It's a rigged game. I still play, but don't take it seriously.