Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Realjock.com

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all,

I just started a new 12 week regiment. I'm only on week 2 but I'm loving it so far.

This has got to be the most comprehensive, user-friendly, and hopefully efficient regiment I've seen anybody post online.

check it out- realjock.com (I'm starting the muscle building regiment). It's printable and there are photos and descriptions of every exercise!

Feel free to let me know what you all think about it.

ps-Forget that it's an essentially gay workout site. You're at the gym to get bigger, stronger and faster, not to give rimjobs.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
garbage. there's nothing for your legs or back, you'll just be another ***** titted muzza with stick legs and a 100 pound bench press. get some squats and some strength before you start trying to work the pump from the 360 degree angle for maximum toning of the peak sexy covergirl muscles. for christs sake, a dip machine?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually...there are a lot of exercises for the legs and back????

i dont know if u checked out the right regiment.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
realjock... gay fitness community? why would u post that here

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i checked out the muscle building one that you referred to. from memory i don't think there were any chinups pullups deadlifts rows squats leg presses etc etc./ at least in the first 4 weeks that i checked...?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eko said:
realjock... gay fitness community? why would u post that here
because i assumed most mature, self assured men confident in their sexuality really couldn't care less?

it's just a label dude, learn to get over it.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
well i checked out the muscle building one that you referred to. from memory i don't think there were any chinups pullups deadlifts rows squats leg presses etc etc./ at least in the first 4 weeks that i checked...?
hey mintxxx,

give it more than a simple cursory glance over. I think you'll find there's all of that stuff and more.

But yeah, the first few weeks are used to build up some serious muscular endurance as well as develop good form.

The explosive, full power exercises and sets come later on.