“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Reality of Nexting

donjan

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NL
It is true that when the chick drops you, you have not dropped her. You can next her by not caring. That is the actual nexting, realizing that there are many more women and that it is her loss, even if she doesn't know it, or never will. This says nothing about her mistake of dropping a great guy, only about the true PUA's acception of such. Accepting is is not liking it, it is realizing and in this case, not caring.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
I`m not getting worked up over anything. You can agree or disagree with me. But when you have people coming up in here with a defense mode. What I had said must have sparked some emotional scars on the inside. I`m not saying it is even you or anybody else. If what I say does not pertain to you , sh(i)t you have nothing to worry about.
LOL obviously even bringing up this subject just tells us that YOU brought up some emotional scars of you're own. You're just trying to stir up sh!t to resolve whatever issue you have.

Nexting could mean anything, the debate could go on forever because everyone has diffrent view on nexting. If you really are a MAN, you would not have this mindset now would you?
 
Top