"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Reality of Nexting

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
There are a lot of guys on here talking about how they next a female if she rejects him or doesn`t show any interest at all. Well let me tell you something. YOU`RE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN NEXTED!!!. So stop sitting here like you had the power to turn down a woman when in fact she did not want you in the first place. I would only next a girl if we were involved with each other and I just don`t want to deal with her anymore due to unbearable reasons. I`m not trying to lash at anyone but, sometimes you just have to scrutinize certain situations to see if you nexted her or if she has nexted you. So the lesson here is it is impossible to next someone that does not want anything to do with you in the first place.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
You're right in a way.

But if you take the word litterally, it means you move on to the next. That way it wouldn't really matter who gets rejected. It just means that you stop chasing this girl and start to focus on the next one that comes along.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Yeah, this nexting business is to avoid being an AFC loser who would continue to pursue a lost cause like an idiot, and all of us have been guilty of that. It's not as much about lying to your own ego as it is about self preservation.
 

donjan

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NL
It is only put in that way to emphasize that is is her loss. Stop whining.
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
^The point is she didn`t lose anything. There are lot of guys that probably trying to be with her. You`re just a fraction of the percentage.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
That's the wrong attitude to have buddy. You should believe in yourself enough to be able to say it's her loss. I've had a couple instances in my life where I was snubbed, only to have the woman actually realise that she lost out in the end. How do I know this? I was 'nexted' by this girl, and a year later she saw me with my girlfriend of 8 months - she then was all of a sudden interested and lamented to a guy friend of mine that she felt she made a mistake and didn't give me a proper chance before ditching me. Therefore - her loss. Especially painful for her as she'd just been dumped by the guy she hooked up with after me because he turned out to be a real pr*ck.

I would say that's her loss, wouldn't you? I may not have believed it at the time, but that's the way it is.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Originally posted by GQ Prettyboy
^The point is she didn`t lose anything. There are lot of guys that probably trying to be with her. You`re just a fraction of the percentage.

Who the hell cares?

The whole point of nexting is to move past the problem to find the solution.

You can sit there over analysing the whole process of nexting trying to figure out exactly how it technically works, and we'll be DOING it, Looking and moving PAST the problem, finding the solution and improving upon ourselves with women.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
it's all pretty much an ego issue. but let's stick to the original terms of nexting as developed for us men. we "next" to no longer pay attention for "high romantic hopes" for that girl.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
it's all pretty much an ego issue. but let's stick to the original terms of nexting as developed for us men. we "next" to no longer pay attention for "high romantic hopes" for that girl.
I just said that :D
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
That's right - it's a mechanism for which we former AFC's can combat pointlessly wasting time for the sake of stroking our own bruised egos, and moving on to work on something worthwhile - I.e. the other fish in the sea. Not everyone is going to be interested in you. I'm sure even Robert Redford has encountered women that weren't interested or with which it didn't work out - the point is, he would move on to someone he could click with.

I mean, who wants to be the sorry loser that chases a woman around for months on end getting nothing for it? I know plenty of guys that are in that position right now, and they're the most frustrated excuse for men I've ever met.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
Yes nexting is to just move on to another person. But alot of people put it in the content of like she made the biggst mistake of her life by not becoming interested and doesn`t want to be bothered. She may have missed out on a good thing, but you won`t be the last person that will try to hook with her.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
So what? It is how you pervieve yourself in this case that is important. If you end up feeling like the loser that was rejected you'll feel more nervous the next time you approach etc. Even if you WERE rejected: if fooling yourself makes you feel better and more confident what's the big fvcking deal?
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
^The big fvcking deal is if you already have the confidence you don`t have to fool yourself. Accept the situation for what it is and move the fvck on like a REAL MAN.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Well maybe YOU have the confidence and maybe I have the confidence and maybe others have the confidence but this is a board where people come for help. THEY DON'T have the confidence. And if viewing a situation this way helps them, who cares?

What are you getting so worked up over?
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
I`m not getting worked up over anything. You can agree or disagree with me. But when you have people coming up in here with a defense mode. What I had said must have sparked some emotional scars on the inside. I`m not saying it is even you or anybody else. If what I say does not pertain to you , sh(i)t you have nothing to worry about.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Well if you read my first reaction you'll find I start out by agreeing with you.. in a way.. and I stick with the fact that nexting means moving onto the next one as DonJuanabbe said: to keep us from being AFC losers.

And yes, we can agree and disagree.. That's cool. You see it your way and I see it my way. Not a big deal.
 

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
here is the reality of nexting: If the girl is not interested, she wont be interested so next!!!!!! meaning next girl!!!!! bring on the next one!!!!
next girl to practice on!!!!!!!
NEXT!!!!!!

its that simple, its not about ego or about who rejects who. The fact of the matter is that girls and guys reject differently
we guys reject by not approaching, by not taking action by not making a move. Thats how we reject cause we are the persuers
girls reject by stoping our advances
thats the way it works

if you think about it we reject alot of girls by non-action
thats the way it works.

its a its an interesting GAME, with tactics and emotions.
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
It`s all good Caveman. I read some posts before and I agreed with many of them. Just because I don`t type alot doesn`t mean I`m not on the board. But at the same time I don`t sit up on the computer like it is a desk job like other people. I`m out getting women.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
OOhh.. Are you neg-hitting me? LOL

Actually haven't been to this board for years. Just had me a boring little weekend so I thought I'd check back and actually this site is kinda addicting :rolleyes: I do like to help out a bit.

Good luck to ya getting your women and I'll be seeing ya.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top