Well, Ill be heading out to a party tonight where I dont know anyone but a female friend of mine who invited me. She is a UB, but I am sure there will be at least some HB7-9's that I can mack on.
Since I have been and rAFC for a long time, and only in the past couple of weeks actually doing some educating readings, I will make this as a reminded to myself of what to do at the party to conquer the HB's attentionS.
1. Decent clothes - its a house party, just a dark sweatshirt with jeans and a black shoes.
2. Eye contact - Look everyone in the eyes, say hi, strike up a convo about random ****. Shake hands, introduce myself and keep looking them in the eyes (in a non-psychotic way)
3. Social - This is the second part of #2 above. Be social. Do not affraid to speak to people, join groups, better even make your own group and talk about something funny\interesting. be the life of the party, act as I AM hosting this event and always have some fancy **** to pull out of my sleeve.
4. 3 Seconds - Spot a hottie. No hesitation, grab my gigantic balls and say "Hi".
5. C&F - Tease them. Be playful and make them laugh. DO NOT INSULT, just ****y and funny, ****y and funny.
6. Make them want more - When I do get her interested, I will leave her there alone and strike up a convo elsewhere. Leave her in suspense.
7. Read body language - Its obvious what I have to do here.
I will submit my results later, now I have to run...
Since I have been and rAFC for a long time, and only in the past couple of weeks actually doing some educating readings, I will make this as a reminded to myself of what to do at the party to conquer the HB's attentionS.
1. Decent clothes - its a house party, just a dark sweatshirt with jeans and a black shoes.
2. Eye contact - Look everyone in the eyes, say hi, strike up a convo about random ****. Shake hands, introduce myself and keep looking them in the eyes (in a non-psychotic way)
3. Social - This is the second part of #2 above. Be social. Do not affraid to speak to people, join groups, better even make your own group and talk about something funny\interesting. be the life of the party, act as I AM hosting this event and always have some fancy **** to pull out of my sleeve.
4. 3 Seconds - Spot a hottie. No hesitation, grab my gigantic balls and say "Hi".
5. C&F - Tease them. Be playful and make them laugh. DO NOT INSULT, just ****y and funny, ****y and funny.
6. Make them want more - When I do get her interested, I will leave her there alone and strike up a convo elsewhere. Leave her in suspense.
7. Read body language - Its obvious what I have to do here.
I will submit my results later, now I have to run...