Reality Check for short guys

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reasons a girl would hold your height against you is because

1. you dont make her feel secure

2. what would others think

3. she shallow or has something wrong with her in the head or out.( these kind of girls are not even worth to look at)

so basically if you make her feel secure and prove to her, what others think is meaningless and shouldnt affect her or you, there should be no reason why she would not date you because of height.

As for the ones that still would not give you the time of day because of height, those type of girls must not be that great.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shumon said:
that reminds me. i know a guy who was about 5'2 with a girl who was about 5'10 :|
lol that is like the 4th time I've seen someone claim that here

can you say "odd couple":crackup:

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wear high heels :crackup:

JK

Hey, I've seen a show on Jerry Springer or I believe it was the Maury Show where a midget was involved with a much taller lady...but she was old, like 80 years old.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueangel83 said:
Just wear high heels :crackup:

JK
Hey miss, how about making some constructive contribution to the thread instead of the mockery?
:nono:

Whether "reassuring" or not, some thoughts from the female point of view would be interesting...
:yes:

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Hey miss, how about making some constructive contribution to the thread instead of the mockery?
:nono:

Whether "reassuring" or not, some thoughts from the female point of view would be interesting...
:yes:
the majority of girls will tell you the same thing, that they prefer a taller guy BUT thats just because they have a mouth, Dont believe everything a girl says. Today their talking about that tall handsome guy theyve seen in the mall, the next day theyre making out with the short bald guy with game

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
Today their talking about that tall handsome guy theyve seen in the mall, the next day theyre making out with the short bald guy with game
loooolllllllll!!!! Anyone who is insecure about his looks should read this line over and over again because it is so fvckin true!!!!!!

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can any of you guys post pics of yourself with women taller than you?

hate to sound like a hater but sorry I never see women dating guys shorter than them and like i said just because you've experienced it a few times doesn't mean it won't matter to most girls

there are exceptions to every rule

blackdragon even at 5'4 it's no big deal imo most of the hot girls are 5'4 and under

as long as you are taller than them I don't think it's an issue for the most part
Yes you are right their are short girls I can go for. Maybe some at the same height. This 1 girl who was taller then me used to give me hugs but now she all inseurce about it but still talks to me. ( She not my type anyway)

But a short guy still can get a girl if he dosen't run around crying about it. More of if he dosen't care. I will aim for the short girls or even at the same height.

The only reasons a girl would hold your height against you is because

1. you dont make her feel secure

2. what would others think

3. she shallow or has something wrong with her in the head or out.( these kind of girls are not even worth to look at)

so basically if you make her feel secure and prove to her, what others think is meaningless and shouldnt affect her or you, there should be no reason why she would not date you because of height.

As for the ones that still would not give you the time of day because of height, those type of girls must not be that great.
You just hit the bulleyes. Those are all true. Let's face it women care what other people think of them. I don't see a guy who is 5'5 going out with some chick who is 6'11. But I do see a girl who is 5'3 going out with a guy who is
7'0. Their are alot of short girls out their even at the same height.

Now at my carceer school this 1 guy is shorter then the girl but not by that much. Maybe he like 5'5 and she 5'6 or 5'7. I'm glad I brough this agruement up. I see alot of guys crying and crying about their height but I feel like they need to stop worrying about something they can't change and work on theirselfs that way they won't feel so bad about being short.

I heard about 2 guys getting in a fight and this 1 guy who was a little shorter beat the taller guy. Height has nothing to do with what you can do. Maybe this post should be lefted up to make guys wake up and quit this crying about I'm 5'5 or 5'7 and girls don't want me. When I'm 5'4 feeling great.

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop fooling yourselves!

Any guy who thinks height doesn't matter is bullshyting himself. Threads like this painfully remind me that some men can be as delusional as the average fat chick who doesn't think her extra 30 lbs is going to make a difference to her market value.

Dream on.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True on the fat chicks. If we tell short men they have no chance then what ??
All this dj stuff only works on taller guys ??? Their are short girls out their who are single and even looking. I see so many people pounding down on the short guys issue. I really don't care if I'm short or 5'4. I still enjoy being alive and look forward to appoarching more girls. But if I start saying oh I'm 5'4 why would a girl want me. Then all this stuff I been doing will go down the pipe.

The first time I saw the short guy issue, I down myself and said I'll live life being lonely and dieing lonely. I end up staying inside my house most the time and not wanting to socialize.

Veracity you are also right about some guys who lies to theirselfs and has fake confidence trying to get girls.

Not me, I understand that not all girls want short guys. I apporach short girls and girls who are same height. Some of the girls I flirt with at school are same height or shorter. But for me to sit here say poor me, poor me, I'm short I don't have a chance in life, is just stupid and waste of time.

Even tall guys here have trouble with women. I know a guy who taller then me and can't even ketp a girl. (Total Below AFC and 80% nice guy.) If he was to appoarch girls he would be shaking all over. Not me because I'm used to it.

The Dj stuff on this website works for all men.
Short or Tall
White or Black
In the U.S.A or in Europe

:mad: I refuse to sit her and drown in saddness because I'm 5'4. :box:

The End

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
At what hieght is a man considered short? Not average, but short.

Furax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant really see how shortness is a problem, theres LOTS of even shorter girls and no i dont mean midgets! So finding a girl your a few inches taller than shouldnt be a problem for anybody.

So look at it this way, short lads get the short lass's, tall lad gets the taller lass's (who wants a bad back kissing short girls eh! ;) )

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
lol that is like the 4th time I've seen someone claim that here

can you say "odd couple":crackup:
at first it seems strange but then when u see these 2 behave together it seem normal after a while, they even use to kiss :| it felt strange, she'd have her arm on his shoulder and he'll have his hands on her back thighs.

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
I heard about 2 guys getting in a fight and this 1 guy who was a little shorter beat the taller guy. Height has nothing to do with what you can do. Maybe this post should be lefted up to make guys wake up and quit this crying about I'm 5'5 or 5'7 and girls don't want me. When I'm 5'4 feeling great.
Lol, if ur talkin about fightin thats different, i've been in fights against guys who were taller than me and i battered them little ****s (lol). aint nuffin for me, i'm just a pure g

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
Veracity said:
Any guy who thinks height doesn't matter is bullshyting himself. Threads like this painfully remind me that some men can be as delusional as the average fat chick who doesn't think her extra 30 lbs is going to make a difference to her market value.

Dream on.
dude stfu, or i'll rape ya little ass

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
Furax said:
I cant really see how shortness is a problem, theres LOTS of even shorter girls and no i dont mean midgets! So finding a girl your a few inches taller than shouldnt be a problem for anybody.

So look at it this way, short lads get the short lass's, tall lad gets the taller lass's (who wants a bad back kissing short girls eh! ;) )
Short girls, talls girls, there all the same, givin me girls anyday, i luv girls!

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
:mad: I refuse to sit her and drown in saddness because I'm 5'4. :box:

The End
This attitude is the reason you will succeed with women. The refusal to give up or give in to bullshyt, not denying the reality that shorter men face more challenges in the dating arena.:cheer:

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
shumon said:
dude stfu, or i'll rape ya little ass
:crackup: Shut me up. Shumonisahomo