Reality Check for short guys

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to let alot of guys know, after being in the field and apporaching I'm realizing that your height really dosen't matter. I'm 5'4 and I see a guy going out with a girl taller then he is. 1 time I was at my job and some ugly girl was really interested in me and ketp talking and talking and she was taller then me.

Why short men cry about they can't get women ??? Because they need to work on their inner self. I turned apporaching from hard to do into a fun thing to do.

The only girls who care about your height are the insurce girls who are pretty fake theirselfs and just a waste of time to even use your dj skills on.

Remember the nice guy vs. jerk ?
Women say they want a nice guy but go for a jerk.
Could it be that women say they want a tall guy and go for a shorter guy?

I realize 1 thing when it comes to women. Women allways say they want to be happy and all this other crap and when you hook up with them, they bring drama and mind games. :nono:
Stop listening to what women think they want and start knowing what they respond to.
Stop saying oh well I'm short I can't get any girls and start saying ( man that girl gonna missing alot of fun if she not hanging around me ).
Men think life as cheated them. Life hasn't cheated you out, life is whatever you make it. Your life is good if you see it good. Your life is bad if you see it bad.
The End. :cool:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
Just to let alot of guys know, after being in the field and apporaching I'm realizing that your height really dosen't matter. I'm 5'4 and I see a guy going out with a girl taller then he is. 1 time I was at my job and some ugly girl was really interested in me and ketp talking and talking and she was taller then me.

Why short men cry about they can't get women ??? Because they need to work on their inner self. I turned apporaching from hard to do into a fun thing to do.
Nice observation. Iam only 5 8' and my last date(got to 2nd base) was a inch or two taller then me. Oh wait how about the hb 8.5 I went to school with that told me to call her the other day...two inches taller then me. If you can hold eye contact,hold a conversation,look presentable,back straight you can do whatever you want trust me. Anyone that post about being "short" as an excuss is just looking for an excuss. Same applies for pneis size.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bow Wow and Ciara?

Sonny and Cher?

Hugh Heffner and his bunnies?

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
of course height doesnt matter. ur tellin me only tall people can fall in love :|
any1 can fall in love. shortest ugliest guy can have a tall hot girl, people eh, same height

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, someone else is shorter than me :cuss: You stole my trademark man !:moon:

Top thread :up: My ex girlfriend in highschool was about 3 inches taller than me (I'm 5'6), & she was like my little puppy dog.

Reaction score
LOl... my current girl friend is shorter than me, so I guess I don't have this problem. I've never cared about height and I think what you're trying to say is what every DJ should be doing first anyway. It's all over the bible and I consider it to be the only thing that matters. Improve yourself first. Forget about women work out your sh!t first, and when you finally land that HB keep improving. Don't stop, because in the end it could be only you. As a matter of fact you are stuck with you, so you're number one just don't let that go to your head.

ADKdj

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plz stop with this

I'm 5' 11" and I think you shorter guys are insecure about your heights as you keep bringning this s.hit up.

Of course height doesn't matter i got 4 short/shortish mates i can think of, off the top of my head with FIT g/fs...and they don't have that much game either!!

Stop trying to convince each other that height don't matter and just KNOW that it doesn't...spend the time sarging rather than moaning

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you see one or two guys with a girl taller than them doesn't mean height isn't important and if a girl doesn't like you because you are shorter than her that doesn't mean she is insecure. It's personal taste. As long as you are taller than the girl you should be alright for the most part.

I never see girls taller than the guy in real life. I just see it claimed here.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is most women want guys that are taller than them.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it's true that women like taller guys (even at 5'10'', I sometimes feel inadequate), the less the short guy cares about his height, the better his chances are with the girl.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Height matters, but it's not that important.

I'm 5'6'', but people don't realize it until a long time after they meet me. This is because I don't project a 'short' image -- people think, this guy is cool, or this guy is a party guy, or whatever. The only people who you think of as short are people who are losers and nondescript otherwise.

Woodhaven is like an inch taller than me. But again, people don't realize it until months and sometimes years after they meet him because he projects such a strong image.

-Dan

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you see one or two guys with a girl taller than them doesn't mean height isn't important
I happen to be one of those "one or two" guys. I've dated taller women.

What it all comes down to is height doesn't push a woman's attraction buttons. A tall, physically attractive man who acts like a whiny b1tch won't attract women on his height and looks alone.

A stumpy guy who knows how to push a woman's attraction buttons will succeed regardless of a woman's preference. However, If you're convinced that your height is unattractive, you yourself will become unattractive.

When you experience it yourself, you will think differently.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then your not going out enuf.

a lot of guys like me..5 6

date women that are no more then 5 8.

how many women are over 5 8? 2 percent?

height means nothing....

a guy 6 foot with a 6.5 face compared to a 5 6 guy with a 8 face.

the face means much much more

so does body composition

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...another thing...height is the one thing you can do absolutely nothing to change so theres no point theorising is there?

Just get out and approach, thats a better way to spend your time

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the times I forget that I'm short. Some people remind me :down:
Anyway my timberland boots make me 5'5 or 5'6 but with them I'm 5'4. I think I'm the shortest guy around here. :D

Even if I'm short I won't give up. I'll ketp apporaching and reading parts of the DJ bible everyday.

Fight off the voice that says ( blackdragon you can't get no girls your making yourself look like a dork ):box:

I won't give up :box:

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can any of you guys post pics of yourself with women taller than you?

hate to sound like a hater but sorry I never see women dating guys shorter than them and like i said just because you've experienced it a few times doesn't mean it won't matter to most girls

there are exceptions to every rule

blackdragon even at 5'4 it's no big deal imo most of the hot girls are 5'4 and under

as long as you are taller than them I don't think it's an issue for the most part

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
that reminds me. i know a guy who was about 5'2 with a girl who was about 5'10 :|