"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Realistic Seduction Target?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
There's a woman I'd like to seduce, she's been a friend for about 10 years and up till now I never really considered her for dating. I only talk to her about once every 4-6 months, so it's not like I'm part of her "nice guy" harem. She has no harem.

This woman is probably an HB8 without makeup. She doesn't wear makeup, though she does groom herself, so that's not a problem. She's highly intelligent, we met in college, and very analytical. Her personality type is INTP, which is sort of rare for women.

The major thing is she has no experience. I know for a fact that she's never dated, nor consequently had sex. When I initially met her, she was very shy, and I was her only friend. When I moved away, she still only tended to have one friend at a time. In the last few years, I've seen evidence that she's come out of her shell and become more social. She does have emotions, though like male INTPs, she's not that emotional, and she has a keen sense of humor.

When I say she's analytical, I'll give an example. She's a biologist, and we were in a pet store. I started looking at some puppies wrestling with each other, and she commented that they were competing to be the alpha and establish dominance. Your typical woman would say, "OH, how cute!!!"

I wonder if a woman like this is a realistic target. I like her because she's really nice, and doesn't have much of a temper. She's one of the few women on my very short "I'd marry her" list.

Also, if the DJ theory is correct, I'd have to be more stoic than her, and I'm an ENTP, which is a naturally more emotional type. It's funny that I did an experiment once where I pretended to be hypermacho, and she laughed and played along. She sort of responded to it, so it's possible that DJ technique might work.

Any thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
What do you want us to say. We've never met you and we've never met the woman. You don't need a green light from us here , just go do it!
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
So she's a friend that you talk to twice a year. Yet you seem to have a complete analysis of her inner psyche memorized.

Anyway, whether she's personality type INTP, PPCF, or IFNWKSKDFIWEJFWEWFEWKFWSF, she's still a 'realistic target' like any other woman, unless you think you're too deep in the friend zone with her from talking to her once every 6 months:rolleyes:
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
If u dated this woman, it would be best as a serious relationship since she seems like an intellectual. If she's inexperienced, you have to be careful...fewer games and playing hard to get. She's not one that's gonna get away easily. Open her up and she'll be an excellent conversationist.


It seems as if u caught a special fish, so don't let this one go without a fight. The two of you have also been acquainted for quite a while, so you dont wanna mess the relationship up. From how you describe her, she seems more like the type you would want to marry than the quick bang type.

LTR!! :)
 
Top