Realationship Advice

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I’m in a relationship and this isn’t some 16 year old relationship. I mean I’m 21 and I like this girl. The one thing I don’t like is I feel like she doesn’t show enough affection I’m thinking of just asking her to give more affection because that’s what I’d like. What you guys think?

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rob23 said:
Hey I’m in a relationship and this isn’t some 16 year old relationship. I mean I’m 21 and I like this girl. The one thing I don’t like is I feel like she doesn’t show enough affection I’m thinking of just asking her to give more affection because that’s what I’d like. What you guys think?

Heck yeah. that's an option... tell her. BUT, I wouldn't recommend telling her "she's not affectionate enough" except as a last resort.

One way to go about it is be more subtle. You can make her feel great when she IS affectionate with you. Complimenting her on occasion can be a good thing.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
thats what relationships is all about, communication. if you're not happy about something that has to do with you guys, then tell her!!! shell appreciate it.

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 totally different approaches keep the advice coming i can use alll of it right now

jazzmaster2

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, some women are practical and don't like the mushy stuff you'd see on TV. But how about doing nice little things for her? Or have you thought about cuddling more? If you want affection, that's the best way for a woman to feel more comfortable around you to show feelings.