Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Real world examples of ice cold approaches.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
If you made a cold approach within the last month, post your techniques and results. I know many AFCs, newbies, and DJs-in-training are tired of readings tips after tips but no real world examples. I think tips only help a little bit.

I'm gonna try to some cold approaching tomorrow. I will post my results this week.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Doesn't take a whole lot, really. Opened an HB8.5 with "sup pinky" the other day cuz she was wearing a pink top :) She liked it so much that she mentioned it like 15 minutes later when i forgot all about it.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Krassus
Doesn't take a whole lot, really. Opened an HB8.5 with "sup pinky" the other day cuz she was wearing a pink top :) She liked it so much that she mentioned it like 15 minutes later when i forgot all about it.
That's cool. I tried a funny opener the other day and it worked well.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
What you say is not NEARLY as important as HOW you say it... you could train a monkey to spit game with the scripts... so to speak, but it takes the real deal to be able to say the lines and have them work consistently.

For example, I was shocked for years how this introduction got my friend laid. We were stumbling home at like 4am, two good friends of mine and myself, when one of my buddies sees this cute looking girl.

Him: Yooooo BIiiitch!
her: who mee?
him: YAAAAaaaa yooou! Come here!
her: okie. *comes*

Then they had a conversation, where my drunk buddy just straight macked this girl and brought her home so drunk that he couldn't walk straight.

Like I said, at the time I was completely amazed.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ Suave

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
So true.. i have a mate who really lacks da know how when it comes to "snaring da rabbit". He tries all da lines but no joy.. i laugh cos the only thing he can pull is a muscle.lol.

I find that the best way of doing it is to believe what u say and be genuine. The most successful approach i have used is " Hi, How r u ?" and make conversation from there........... boring but true
 

absolutezero

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Heres one from the last month. Im still seeing her.

Was walking past restuarant going to another store and looked in and saw HB7 with tiny little butt waiting tables. Decided I would try to pick her up. Went in and sat in her section. Made a few jokes when she took my order. She wasn't too friendly (later found out she was having a bad day). Anyways had nothing to lose so I asked for her number when I paid for my meal. She gave it to me with no hesitation. I called a few days later and met her at a local park. Ended up making out with her. Said I had to go and walked her to her car. Called a few days later and ended having sex. Been with her ever since.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by absolutezero
Heres one from the last month. Im still seeing her.

Was walking past restuarant going to another store and looked in and saw HB7 with tiny little butt waiting tables. Decided I would try to pick her up. Went in and sat in her section. Made a few jokes when she took my order. She wasn't too friendly (later found out she was having a bad day). Anyways had nothing to lose so I asked for her number when I paid for my meal. She gave it to me with no hesitation. I called a few days later and met her at a local park. Ended up making out with her. Said I had to go and walked her to her car. Called a few days later and ended having sex. Been with her ever since.
^^ This is your first post EVER ?


:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Here's one from last night.

Walked up to a group of 3 girls and 2 blokes, approaching a group this big is something I'd NEVER have done before I found this forum.

"Hey, you've got a big group so we're gonna come and join the party"

Ended up getting a number. :)
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by bootlegger
^^ This is your first post EVER ?


:rolleyes:
As opposed to "how do i get this girl to like me?" His first post was a lay report, how fvckin cool is that!
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
A drunk approach from years ago that worked and I wasn't sure why until I found this site- I wasn't sure why a lot of what I did worked until I found this site.

I was standing with my buddy and a HB8 walks by- I say "hey, get back here!" she immediatley turns around and walks straight back to me- my buddy is laughing by this time- I then say "how dare you walk right past me like that and not even have the common curtousy to introduce yourself!" at this point she says "Sorry, my names---" I say "great now see how easy that was?" she smiles and says "you never told me your name?"
It went well from there. She did mention later that when I told her to get back here she almost felt like she was in trouble!
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I am going to keep posting my college first couple of weeks at college, only as for reference for other people.

It is a real world example of how things really work, and how I operate. It works for me, so if you think you can do it, try....

For more info, just pm me.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58543
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Me: Nice shoes, wanna fvck?

Girl: Hell no



One of these days, that's going to work.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
other day at the library, I see a hb8 with a shirt that says on the back "Perfect by natural selection" I went up to her and was like "soo ur perfect by selection hey?" then she got all embarassed and explained how she nomrally didnt wear the shirt in public and how she had gotten to from a sorority or somtin like that ect. . .
 
Top