REAL tough one, expert DJ opinions needed

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RAFCbearfilm said:
....P.S. Rollo, I really mean no disrespect cause you give great advice. I gotta say I am loving these crackers and stuffing my face with them every weekend! :)
Mmmmmmmm.... Saltyyyyyy.... Arrrrrrrggggggggg.......

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE by DASH:

Boys-

Thanks for words. Here's where the dealio stands:

-Last Sat/Sun as mentioned, we had a number of sessions--all oral--until session #5 she asks if I want to Fvck. I tell her "no" (you read correctly) -- just to screw with her (read on). Plus, what I'm getting instead (awesome head) is better than nailing her with a condom on anyway (PIA). By this time, I'm getting sick of the P-chase—and it’s about getting your rocks off the best way possible anyway, right?
-After session #5, she asks what the chances are for a #6 , I tell her I'll call her that night and do phone sex with her instead, "I'll walk you through it" I tell her jokingly.
-Frankly, I think I'm losing interest in her. I considered her for a LTR but now it's a small chance. I haven't called her in a few days. I need a break from her. We weren't technically "exclusive" either because I wouldn't cave into her demands.

Soooo....

I'm distancing myself a bit until I figure if she is what I want. Yeah, she's hot, good bod, good head, etc., but there are some flags with her too that go against my values and standards. So we'll see how she reacts to the time off. I'll keep you posted.

DR

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While we wait for feedback Dash, what is this all about?
My Story: I WAS a Grade AA AFC...not anymore
This is my story/gift to the AFCs that visit this board. This is perhaps one of the greatest moments in my "career" - the moment I cast off the AFC sh*t forever.

FVCK ITS GOOD TO BE A MAN!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
Last Sat/Sun as mentioned, we had a number of sessions--all oral--until session #5 she asks if I want to Fvck. I tell her "no" (you read correctly) -- just to screw with her.
This was ƒucking NAILS!!

My respect for you DASH has gone through the roof now. THIS is how it's done gentlemen. She tries to esablish the frame and you remove her agency. Take the power back. My money says she pursues you that much more fervently now.

Dash Riprock said:
FVCK ITS GOOD TO BE A MAN!
Better late than never. You get an A+.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
Plus, what I'm getting instead (awesome head) is better than nailing her with a condom on anyway (PIA). By this time, I'm getting sick of the P-chase—and it’s about getting your rocks off the best way possible anyway, right?
I FULLY agree, and its the #1 reason I have little regrets about a past gaming life with many, many women. Sex with condoms (IMO) just flat out sucks and is no comparison to without one. It would certainly be no comparison to getting head from a woman that knows how to do it right. Sure, you're with a unique girl but that natural feeling just goes out the door with a condom. I hate them so much, I would just end up "risking it" over and over (trying to get them on the pill), and either end up getting one pregnant or with a permanent STD.

STDs/pregnancy I think are the #1 reason the most useful feature of this site is gaining the skills to snag an outstanding, exceptional LTR woman that you can have natural sex with. The alternatives are sucky sex (condom-on sex) with different women or Russian-roulette pregnancy/STDs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
-Frankly, I think I'm losing interest in her. I considered her for a LTR but now it's a small chance. I haven't called her in a few days. I need a break from her. We weren't technically "exclusive" either because I wouldn't cave into her demands.....
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I love it! It seems so ironic but really it's very true to life. Once you sit back and really consider the situation you're in and how it relates to what's really important to you, it's surprising where women (among other things in general) fall into the grand scheme of things. Either way, best to find out sooner rather than later where/if she fits.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo....

I'm distancing myself a bit until I figure if she is what I want. Yeah, she's hot, good bod, good head, etc., but there are some flags with her too that go against my values and standards. So we'll see how she reacts to the time off. I'll keep you posted.
Sure enough, just like Pavlov's dogs...I don't call her all week and she emails me at 8:30 AM this morning telling me about her week, how was mine, that she saw (my beloved!) Milwaukee Brewers got hammered (and she knows sh*t about baseball--too funny) and she wants to get together this weekend.

I'm going to reply to her email later telling her I want to chill this weekend and maybe next week we can get a gelato and chat -- the "I'll call you whenever" (like Monday) sort of thing.

It's ALL about having "HAND," boys.

I'm not sure what I prefer anymore:

Fvcking women
or
Fvcking WITH women

"A man without hand is not a man"
-George Costanza

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
Fvcking women
or
Fvcking WITH women
OK, lets not take this too far! :cool: Nothing wrong with being cool, having game and all of that, but......

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
Sure enough, just like Pavlov's dogs...I don't call her all week and she emails me at 8:30 AM this morning telling me about her week, how was mine, that she saw (my beloved!) Milwaukee Brewers got hammered (and she knows sh*t about baseball--too funny) and she wants to get together this weekend.

I'm going to reply to her email later telling her I want to chill this weekend and maybe next week we can get a gelato and chat -- the "I'll call you whenever" (like Monday) sort of thing.

It's ALL about having "HAND," boys.

Fvcking women
or
Fvcking WITH women

"A man without hand is not a man"
-George Costanza
Evil bastard... Good job! :up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
OK, lets not take this too far! :cool: Nothing wrong with being cool, having game and all of that, but......
Please don't say anything about karma, but I think I know what you're getting at. I'm willing to guess that Dash still has a bit of interest in her, just not with the intensity that he previously had.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, lets not take this too far! Nothing wrong with being cool, having game and all of that, but......
Nooo, I would never purposely hurt a woman for the hell of it. I just get a kick out of how well some respond to certain DJ tactics--especially after reading posts on here about dudes getting dissed, stories from my buds, etc. It’s good to level the playing field.

Francisco, I do still have some interest in her, but not as much. I'm going to set up a mid-weeker with her next week and see how it goes.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey both you guys, you are misunderstanding what i was trying to convey; sorry about that. I was saying lets not go so far as to say you prefer (insert something besides fvcking women) over fvcking women! Just joking about that.

Carry on!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
...Francisco, I do still have some interest in her, but not as much. I'm going to set up a mid-weeker with her next week and see how it goes.
No fault in that. You're just pulling her from the starting lineup (weekend dates) and putting her in as a reliever (weekday dates). What she does next will determine her order in the rotation or if you send her down to the minors. :up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Hey both you guys, you are misunderstanding what i was trying to convey; sorry about that. I was saying lets not go so far as to say you prefer (insert something besides fvcking women) over fvcking women! Just joking about that.

Carry on!
:up:Gotcha!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock said:
It’s good to level the playing field.
Dude, it's been a war. They've been chatting away for years trying to figure out how to manipulate us. It's all an inside joke between them. They laugh to each other about how pvssy-whipped their men are. You ever catch them in a girl-girl conversation? They figured us out a long time ago. And it spread like a wildfire. Now, they have all of their propaganda sh1t firmly set in society, with many of the propagandists being men (because they believe it)!

It's about time for a change.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They figured us out a long time ago.
Not so fast my friend...

They THOUGHT they figured us out, well, 90% of men THEY DO have figured out. BUT...

The Secret Weapon we have is something called "Being a DJ" -- unlike ANYTHING they have ever encountered before:

"WHAT!? He's NOT interested in me?! I MUST have him then!"
"No weekend dates--just WHAT DO you do on weekends?"
"Why don't you call me EVERY DAY like all the other guys?"
"You INSULT ME with your ****y jokes and wise-a$$ attitude (but I'm strangely attracted...I....I...MUST have MORE)"
"And you don't FREAK OUT when I'm hanging all over another guy?! WHY? Don't you love me??!! booo hoooo"

And this is just the tip of the iceberg--keep reading this site, David De and Doc Love.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DASH, well done. I'm sure you're beginning to understand the covert messages you're conveying to her now. My guess is she'll pursue in spite of your apparent disconnect. Remember, let a woman's imagination work for you. Be sure that you keep your takeaway, subtle and matter-of-fact. If you tip your hand and go overt on her even slightly and she'll see it as punishment. In the meantime, spin more plates. Get out and sarge.

DASH proves a valuable lesson here - what seems counterintuitive sometimes works better. Remember back in driver's ed when they told you to turn into a skid if you find yourself skidding? Every bone in your body tells you to stand on the brakes, but that only makes things worse. It's when you train yourself to go against what your impulse tells you, tamp down the fear and turn into the skid that the car rights itself.

Reaction score
This whole thread is about how a hor controls a man!!! What the hell is wrong with you!!! Never lick a hor!!! Her vagina is made for a penis and NOT a tongue!!! She is controlling you!!! Wake the hell up!!!!!!!!!!! It is your penis that gets erect - not your tongue!!!!!! Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lead and she follows - after she continuously refuses, and if she is not a virgin, then move on!!

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some how - I HAVE to agree with L.M.S. - she's a STOOOPID chick and move on.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John 467--

I hear ya, bud. Read my also few posts and you’ll see how things have evolved between the Girl and I. Our relationship IS VERY sexual; I give her a lot of affection when we're together, back off a little bit, she goes nuts, we use many "proprs" during sex, etc., go in for more, let her reciprocate, you get the picture.

I've pulled back a bit the last week and she's pushing to get together--hence, her IL is still pretty high, >90%.

Also, I've know her for more than a year before I started dating her so it wasn't a "cold approach" or anything. She has THE QUALITIES for an LTR I look for, but I won't commit to be exclusive with her after a couple of requests by her. I think making a choice about the 3-month mark with the chick is the earliest.

I disagree with your view on lack of challenge or lack of mystery working in your favor. You need to find the balance with this.

Keep in mind MOST guys go WAY too fast when they're with a hot chick. Sure, women like attention, BUT, too much too soon and their IL drops--guaranteed.

My MO: Hold back a little, use c&f, bust her, make yourself scarce between dates, no chit-chat phone calls (that is SO AFC), save the communication and interaction for when you see her face-to-face, pull back a little, go back in harder, keep advancing.

Remember, most hot chicks have seen guys make the same mistakes over and over. Men are generally predictable. If you want to catch, fvck, and hang onto a HOT CHICK, then you need to be different. You also need her to validate herself to you by asking questions, showing LOTS of confidence, etc.

Thanks for the words my man--well taken!