Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real Social Dynamics

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno if you guys have ever come across this guy. http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/bootcamps.asp

He basically teaches all of the DJ rules and everything and just changes some of the names... chump becomes Chode... etc.

Anyways, this isn't some advertisement for the product. His "Blueprint" videos are easy to obtain (you know how). I find that they were more helpful than any books or articles you could read, and found his lectures quite down to earth and helpful.

So just search "Real Social Dynamics" and I'm sure you will find the videos. Just wanted to pass this along! Also, a lot of the stuff on his site is easily learned from reading most of the DJ bible, so he gets some bad respect from me for trying to come across as this really "helpless" guy when he is charging 2k+ for some of his programs.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that RSD customers seem to really enjoy sucking the d!cks of the RSD instructors (look at the rsdnation.com forums to see what I mean). They think everything RSD say is gospel. It's not. Nothing that cannot be learned on this very website, despite what they'll try to have you believe. To be fair, the same goes for most dating products. I watched about 3 hours of the blueprint, got bored, and deleted it. Too much filler. Nothing I hadn't heard before.

The bootcamps seem good though. Most people need a big kick start, and that's basically what the bootcamps are.

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished "the Game" and the author mentions this. If whats in the book is true--and I'd say it is--he's nothing to be impressed with. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $1500 for it.

Think about it from their point of view? They get thousands of dollars, get to drive around in a limo, and have a bunch of lackies worship their every thought and move. No thanks.

Think about the frame they produce. It's expensive so it must be worth it! You expect to get great things out of it, so you try harder with girls. You're often in a place that is not your hometown so you have some cajones that you wouldn't normally have.

I can't blame them for doing it, but I wouldn't fall prey to it either.

hamilton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read some of the field reports/success stories from their bootcamps... I plan on taking one when I have the cash.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've seen, RSD has top shelf solid material. That said, I think it's rather overpriced.