Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real Life Socialite On Online Dating?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
This particular woman is rather well known in the community, is self-employed marketer. Really don't know what she does, but she hosts a lot of social mixers and such.

The one thing she pointed out in her profile that was particularly eye-catching/presumptuous on her part is where she said that "If you already know me or we've met...then don't contact me because chances are, if we didn't click romantically in person, it means it won't happen here."

I was like "Wow, just when I was about to email BECAUSE I knew her would give me a step-ahead of the sea of horny losers in her inbox."

Just curious as to why she would discount men she already met in person?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This particular woman is rather well known in the community, is self-employed marketer. Really don't know what she does, but she hosts a lot of social mixers and such.

The one thing she pointed out in her profile that was particularly eye-catching/presumptuous on her part is where she said that "If you already know me or we've met...then don't contact me because chances are, if we didn't click romantically in person, it means it won't happen here."

I was like "Wow, just when I was about to email BECAUSE I knew her would give me a step-ahead of the sea of horny losers in her inbox."

Just curious as to why she would discount men she already met in person?
Why would you want to waste time meeting someone you already knew you weren't interested in?