"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Real Depressed; Need Desperate Help

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Yes 00Kevin,

I'm in the "itty bitty kitty committee."

What's funny is, I've always had this fantasy of being with a man with a nine inch penis. Isn't that ironic?
SB ;)

P.S. What's a mercy fcuk?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

2niceaguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by seabreeze


P.S. What's a mercy fcuk?
LOL...out of pity they think you as a female should "help" 6 pack out with a mercy f**K. Free "ride", "take one for the team", however you want to put it.
:D
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
yes seabrease, sometimes you have to perform the selfless act. You've got to be kind and generous.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
hung : thats for the uplift. but it takes time to get over a rejection. check this out, i have been with a total of 5 women in my life, the first 4 asked me out, but today after 26.5 years i asked a girl out!

p.s : i do see this girl often in the cafeteria where i work..how should be my approach? ignore her?
that's where you made your mistake, by being such a player. Only 26.5 years old and already you asked a girl out. A real gentleman would have waited until he was at least 40 years old. No wonder she was not interested, what were you thinking?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i still need more help.....
Six Pack to Go, we can't do it for you. You need to change your mindset!! It is up to you!
 

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX // San Jose, CA
crank : wait till i was 40? what for? I mean when I use to live in California, women were real aggressive down there. In Texas its a different story
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
crank : wait till i was 40? what for? I mean when I use to live in California, women were real aggressive down there. In Texas its a different story
yeah, you don't want her to think you're a player right? Why rush it, just wait till you're 40 and make sure she won't think you're a player.

She might think you're gay, or perhaps a wimp, but so what, at least she won't think you're a player. Keep up the good work.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
Hi, I had been seeing this girl for about 5 months as friends. did everything that a DJ can do. She is a "nice" girl but she gave obvious signals for me to ask her out, at the end, she said that you took the wrong way, is it my fault? i really liked this girl to become my g/f....how can i recover from this mess? I am really depressed...
1) You're way too innocent. It's ok to kiss on the first date. If you don't kiss on the 3rd date (you should always try at the second date at the latest) just next the girl.

2) She doesn't have to be the ONE. She will be the FIRST, but that's about it. Take the plunge.

3) Next this girl and go for another one.
 

giartodil

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Abilene,TX
I don't think the situation is hopless
at all.So far I think you were together
for quite a long time and" endured"
being close friends which is not the best way romanses usualy go but
it doesn't mean that the don't go
after that.
3 days of alianation might help
to make her waiting and than step
in with an obvious intentions of
romanse.
may be so I'm not shure.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

giartodil

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Abilene,TX
I don't think the situation is hopless
at all.So far I think you were together
for quite a long time and" endured"
being close friends which is not the best way romanses usualy go but
it doesn't mean that the don't go
after that.
3 days of alianation might help
to make her waiting and than step
in with an obvious intentions of
romanse.
may be so I'm not shure.
 

giartodil

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Abilene,TX
I don't think the situation is hopless
at all.So far I think you were together
for quite a long time and" endured"
being close friends which is not the best way romanses usualy go but
it doesn't mean that the don't go
after that.
3 days of alianation might help
to make her waiting and than step
in with an obvious intentions of
romanse.
may be so I'm not shure.
 
Top