“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ready to flake?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yeh I mean the date was set.. Best way to approach this would have been been, to do nothing and leave the ball in her court.

01. She would have either not mentioned the arranged date at all and simply acted like it was never arranged in the first place, which is clear low interest, making it clear not to bother with her again.

02. She flakes, you simply accept the flake without coming across as being annoyed by it, and wait for her to reschedule if she ever reaches out again.

Also my man, co-worker relationship generally not a good idea. It can end up getting rather messy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
Yeh I mean the date was set.. Best way to approach this would have been been, to do nothing and leave the ball in her court.

01. She would have either not mentioned the arranged date at all and simply acted like it was never arranged in the first place, which is clear low interest, making it clear not to bother with her again.

02. She flakes, you simply accept the flake without coming across as being annoyed by it, and wait for her to reschedule if she ever reaches out again.

Also my man, co-worker relationship generally not a good idea. It can end up getting rather messy.
Thing is,this isn't even a flake. This is rather a case of a man being insecure and egotistical.

I agree with both your statements.
 
Top