"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Reading Signs

Fabio

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I recently just got back from a March break trip with like 50 other kids at my school(not school sanctioned though) and well there I let it all loose and basically alot of ppl who never really noticed or talked to me before do now. So when we got back the first night one of the girls on the trip IMed right away to see if i wanted a ride to a party with her. I had honestly never talked to this girl b4 online or at school she is younger than me but still hot so anyway we went to the party that night but we just mingled with other ppl talked a little to each other at the party but we had just gotten back and had our own friends to catch up with.

Since then she has been messaging me everyday and waves or something every time i see her in the halls at school. The thing is though she is a really friendly person in general and so i dunno how to take it she calls me hun and stuff online so i was wonder if she was digging me or just looking to befriend me?

I dont have trouble picking up when i do the work its just im retarded when the girl makes the advance lol when it comes to reading signals anyway.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I know a lot of girls who are really flirtatious like that, but you never know; it sounds like she might be interested in you. Get her number and ask her out sometime :)
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Jump on the chance bro. Think of how you'll feel when she LJBF you and you look back on this opportunity. Go get'm, Tiger. ;)
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Seems to me that you got 2 options,

A) Wait and find out if she digs. LJBF rating (9)

B) Grab your balls and ask her about it all. LJBF rating (3)

If thats not clear enough then beat yourself over the head and go with (B)!! You'll find out sure enough!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fabio

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Thanks and ya ill get around to asking her either way whats the worst that could happen eh but for the next two weekends fer her and me its a busy time so i dunno when.


Another thing she has said is that i make her laugh and that im good at it(making her laugh) which seems like a good thing (realationship wise) but I'm again retarded with signals.
 
Top