Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I cleared out my ebox so I couldn't reply back to you...Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
You should honestly dye that hair and your brows as fast as possible... I don't care what anyone says but orangeredish hair is not pretty...
Go dye it, use some wax/stylingpaste and make it look better, let it grow some (4-5 centimtres) then go back to a hairdresser (go to a GOOD ONE, a hip one with good stylists) and get it fixed up with a good and fitting style (Which supports your good facial features and make you look more masculine). Upgrade your gear too, get some good clothes. DO this AFTER you dye your hair (This is VERY important)... When going shopping for clothes, make sure to talk with the people working there and get help finding your colours (earth colours, summer colours, winter colours, what fits you!!!).
I would also suggest working out because it will make you feel ALOT better _and_ it will remove some of your facialfat (no you are not fat but your face is very round due to fatensambles in your chins...) Working out will remove the fat that's in your chins and bring back your more noticable features like chins, cheekbones etc.
Also do the DJ bootcamp!!
If I were you I'd do the hairthingy etc and get some gear and start working on your confidence then start lesson 1 of the bootcamp...