“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Read to much into things.

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Alrite...me and my girlfriend of 2 months went to the movies tonite, everything was good. She layed her head on my shoulder held hands etc. Although all night I could tell she just looked a bit drained.

When I went to her house to drop her off(she lives with her mom). She usually keeps me outside till her mom makes her come inside. Well we tounged kissed for about 5 seconds. Then she was like, "I really dont wanna do this right now." I said what do you mean? And she said that she was tired and didn't feel good, plus that she started today. Then she told me that she would call me tommorow...

I dunno...This isn't really like a first date so its not anything I HAVE to do. Maybe I read to much into stuff and she is happy with me.

What do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Sometimes, people are just stressed and want to be left alone. Still, she's not communicating with you. Let this case rest, but if the behavior reoccurs, comfort her and open her up to get some info flow going.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Relax.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Should of taken her to the park, and just relaxed together. Give her a massage or someting of the nature, she was probebly a bit down.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top