slipstreamer83
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 1
Hey guys,
Last night I went out, and I did an exercise that has worked wonders for me. I wasn´t planning to do it, it just came unexpectedly to my head.
You have to go out at night because you have to be in the REAL context to make this exercise. Your aim is not approacing any girl, though.
What you have to do is to watch an HB and think to yourself: "What feelings would I want to communicate to this girl if I wanted to approach her?"
You will figure out by yourself which is the way that you would like to approach girls. While doing this, forget the DJ Bible. Forget the dating gurus, and forget Slipstreamer.
As an example, I will tell you what I figured out for me :
I want to communicate calmness and positive energy, I want to use strong eye contact, a slight smile, voice inflexion, willing to go, good posture (body language) and C&F.
All these are in importance order. The first one (calmness) is the most important one, while C&F is the one that will have less importance, but I will use it if I see the opportunity.
I have also decided that I will use it with everyone; hot babes, ugly girls, children, men, women, elder people... just because it makes me feel more natural. I will apply all day long, everywhere.
This is what I feel most comfortable with. Feel free to change the classification you will use, or don´t use one if you think it´s going to be a dare for you!! (classification is, in my case, the most important factor and the least important factor).
So this was my example. Use it as a guideline if you want, but I recommend you to figure out one by yourself just like I did.
If you can´t figure it all out in one night, continue the exercise another day until you think you have found out "your system". Note that you may also change "your system" as you have experiences, something can get more or less importance depending on your experience. You may also include new factors and delete others.
Ok, so what has happened today for me?
I have been out almost all day long. And it has been sooooooooooo easy for me to talk with 2 girls and make them laugh. This was very spontaneous, I didn´t have to think what I had to say. I did not go for the phone number, but what I did alone was UNTHINKABLE for me before!! I will then continue developing "my system" in order to make it stronger, and maybe in 1 week, or in 1 month, or in 4 months (whatever) I will get FINALLY to my aim.
And remember; THIS EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS IF YOU DON´T GO OUT AND PRACTICE!!!
Hope this exercise helps you. Please, feel free to make comments on it or post here your progression.
Last night I went out, and I did an exercise that has worked wonders for me. I wasn´t planning to do it, it just came unexpectedly to my head.
You have to go out at night because you have to be in the REAL context to make this exercise. Your aim is not approacing any girl, though.
What you have to do is to watch an HB and think to yourself: "What feelings would I want to communicate to this girl if I wanted to approach her?"
You will figure out by yourself which is the way that you would like to approach girls. While doing this, forget the DJ Bible. Forget the dating gurus, and forget Slipstreamer.
As an example, I will tell you what I figured out for me :
I want to communicate calmness and positive energy, I want to use strong eye contact, a slight smile, voice inflexion, willing to go, good posture (body language) and C&F.
All these are in importance order. The first one (calmness) is the most important one, while C&F is the one that will have less importance, but I will use it if I see the opportunity.
I have also decided that I will use it with everyone; hot babes, ugly girls, children, men, women, elder people... just because it makes me feel more natural. I will apply all day long, everywhere.
This is what I feel most comfortable with. Feel free to change the classification you will use, or don´t use one if you think it´s going to be a dare for you!! (classification is, in my case, the most important factor and the least important factor).
So this was my example. Use it as a guideline if you want, but I recommend you to figure out one by yourself just like I did.
If you can´t figure it all out in one night, continue the exercise another day until you think you have found out "your system". Note that you may also change "your system" as you have experiences, something can get more or less importance depending on your experience. You may also include new factors and delete others.
Ok, so what has happened today for me?
I have been out almost all day long. And it has been sooooooooooo easy for me to talk with 2 girls and make them laugh. This was very spontaneous, I didn´t have to think what I had to say. I did not go for the phone number, but what I did alone was UNTHINKABLE for me before!! I will then continue developing "my system" in order to make it stronger, and maybe in 1 week, or in 1 month, or in 4 months (whatever) I will get FINALLY to my aim.
And remember; THIS EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS IF YOU DON´T GO OUT AND PRACTICE!!!
Hope this exercise helps you. Please, feel free to make comments on it or post here your progression.