"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Read This And Learn

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Absolutely, everybody cheats (especially if alcohol and the right situation comes along), everybody flirts, everybody desires others even whilst they have a wife. To not belevie this would be naive.

Even if your wife loves you very much, if a guy comes along who she finds cute and gives her attention and works it right, she will most probably at least give him a kiss, and maybe even a good fukc.

Oh well, I cheat, but I am definately not proud of it. Its just a cruel world out there and I am in the best years of my life, sooner or later, I wont be getting swarmed by hot woman, so I might as well enjoy it while I still have my looks/youth.

Peace
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top