Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read This And Learn

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you know that I am married and I am a bit of a philanderer, many know the reasons, but lets just forget that for now. I have a friend/business partner who worries about my philandering and always tells me how pathetic it is and how I need to learn to respect women.

Anyway, his girlfriend and he just got back together and he moved in with her and her two kids again. He told me that if she ever found out about ME, it would cause huge issues because she hates men who cheat. Her ex husband had cheated on her. So, I took him out and lined up some women to try and talk him out of moving in with her because he has put on 30kg of fat, I figured all was not right. He berated me and my immaturity and we had a tense week at work. SO, he moved back in and is busy fixing up her house and mowing the lawns. He drops the kids off to school, picks them up....all for his little angel.

Anyway, my wife went for a girls night out and invited my friends fiance and she went. He dropped her in to the city and went home to mind the kids and do some work. NOW, when I took him out, she rang three times to check up, but he never checks on her. Also, before he got fat, she would become angry if another girl checked him out, even if he did nothing.

So, she asked my wife "how far can we go?" My wife said, "what?" Lets see, she had three younger guys during the night. First one she grinded with and he had his hands down her skirt on her bare ass. Second one she was passionately kissing until the third one bumped into her. she called him the Italion Stallion. My wife saw her on his lap pashing and his hands all over her, then she dissapeared for a couple of hours with him.

Moral of the story????????? Knock them off that fuc#ing pedastal. This chick is a school teacher, straight laced, very proper. Never swears, mother of two girls, you name it. All utter crap! My stupid AFC friend believes she is the fit and proper person for him to swear his life to.

The other thing, she pusued the men, not just them pursuing her.

LETS ALL GET REAL.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw

I aint gonna tell him jack.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know if I was your friend, I'd want to be told. But that's your decision, I guess.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed cactus

So would I. In this case, this bloke has rediculed me to the point that I kind of give up. Giving me a lecture that if I am caught flirting it could cause HIM damage? Because she would be so suspect? Get your hand off it! You agree no doubt?

Then, to find this out just makes me fuc#ing laugh my head off.

I agree with whoever it was who said "Thank God for dudes like him".

No, he can find out the painful way, then perhaps he will listen next time.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be inclined to tell the fella too..being that he is a business partner/friend. Unfortunately, things like this can ruin business relationships as well as friendships, so, its best that you leave this situation alone.

Let him dig a grave for himself...as long as it doesn't affect your money..then all the marrier for him.

But, if he keeps it up the badgering you and your lifestyle, I'd call him out on it. Rather than tell him (because words pretty much mean nothing to him), showing him the kind of skank he's dating would be the best route.

Have your wife take the chick out again for a "girl's night out" and have your buddy meet up with you there on a "guy's night out".

Sad part about it, even if your buddy does see his chick grinding and lap dancing other men, he's probably so much of an AFC that he'd still take her back.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sart
he has put on 30kg of fat
dam i think his biggest problem is gaining 30kg. Thats not just a little bit of fat, hes obbese and she is probably not satisfied with him so is cheating, but keeping him around to help her out with the kids. Make him diet make him do excersize, 30kg is not just i little bit of weight to put on, its like me putting on 42% more weight and if its all fat that is terible.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree mate

I figured something must be wrong when he put on 30kg, its like self mutilation. In truth, her kids have become obese as well. I honestly believe that she has tried to bind them all to her by helping them get obese. That is why I tried to stop it in the first place.

When he is obese, he is safe from other women. I know we all say looks dont matter, but they do. Nobody respects a really fat person because we see them as weak.

The fuc#ing irony of the situation. Mind you, his first wife wanted to give me one and I always felt I could give his current woman one if so inclined. He is a total AFC in every way. Yet he has the audacity to question my behaviour. I have had some on the side, everyone here knows that and I dont see it ending.

I like the way Player Supreme said "I feel you brother" because as you may know, my wife cant really have sex anymore. Yet this turd makes me eat S#IT over a few trees falling ina few forrests when his own chick is worse.

I won't tell him, he may figure it out for himself, or, as someone said earlier, if he berates me ever again I may spill. Truth is, I have power over this guy anyway. The clients are loyal to me, the team is loyal to me, anything that truly constitutes the business is loyal to me, so he will toe the line.

By the way, this is not a rare story guys, this is common, it really is.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't trust them,man.

Stories like this make my stomach churn.Sh!t like this has happened to my brother,my freinds...I'd have to be retarded to think they're are women who are "worthwhile".

It's hard for me not to be skeptical when they approach me or be weary of girls I go to school with.

That's why I don't feel remorse when I just throw them away.

I think you should tell your freind.It's a guy thing..you should just tell him.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She's cheating on him because he became a fat slobbering fvck and has no respect for himself.

If he were cheating on her (assuming any woman WOULD cheat with him), then it wouldn't make the situation any better.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it would have made a difference if your friend was in great shape and had a six pack? I think not. She would have been the same slut regardless.

Men of all shapes and sizes have been cheated on. It is not so much the looks but how a guy makes a woman feel. Your friend is probably an idiot and has no clue with women.

And I agree. Let him find out for himeslf. Once he does, it will be a rude awakening that will cause him to become a better person in the end. I would only tell if he was to get married.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Do you think it would have made a difference if your friend was in great shape and had a six pack? I think not. She would have been the same slut regardless.
it does make a diffrence because women cheat when they are not satisfied, she is obvioulsy not satisfied, now that could be because she just wants more then 1 man or because possible she wants better men but keeps this guy around because he looks after her well.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If you tell him about his girlfriend, his girlfriend will likely tell your wife about you, because you can guarantee she knows.

And sorry, but I don't buy the "my wife can't -really- have sex anymore" line, either. There are always things a couple can do to provide for each others' sexual needs even if they can't have intercourse. You just like to cheat and should own it rather than make excuses for it.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wyldfire

You...a master don juan...yet to don't know the secret male code yet? 1. She wouldn't know jack about me, absolute squat. 2. I didn't remember asking for forgiveness for philandering or not owning it. I think I have told enough people to "get stuffed" to be honest.

Go to E-Notalone or anywhere else, why are you here?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: wyldfire

Originally posted by Sart
You...a master don juan...yet to don't know the secret male code yet? 1. She wouldn't know jack about me, absolute squat. 2. I didn't remember asking for forgiveness for philandering or not owning it. I think I have told enough people to "get stuffed" to be honest.

Go to E-Notalone or anywhere else, why are you here?
Your friend is a lap dog...and don't think for a second that he hasn't told her. Why else do you think she wasn't afraid of behaving the way she did in front of your wife? If you're wise, you'll stop telling this guy what you do from here on out. You criticized him and I guaran-damn-tee you that he ran right back to her and complained about all the things you do he doesn't approve of. You're a fool if you think otherwise.

I wasn't judging you based on your behavior. I simply said that I don't buy your reason and believe it's an excuse you use to make yourself feel better about what you do. Frankly, I couldn't care less what you do. At the same time, a very important facet of utilizing this site is to be HONEST with yourself...and you aren't doing that.

I'm here because I choose to be. If you have a problem with that...it's your problem.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Just so you guys know, Wyldfire is a female, so you can expect to hear a woman on this board come to another woman's defense...

"An attack on one is seen as an attack on all"
I'm not defending the woman...Jeebus. I'm warning the guy who started the thread that this nasty hooch knows his secrets and if he rats her out, she's going to do the same to him. You guys should know this. Remember how you were when you were kissing the butts of girls? You talked to them about EVERYTHING, including your buddies and what they did wrong so as to make yourself look like a "good guy" to the girl. If you've learned nothing else here, I would hope you have learned that most women can be total biotches and are quite good at it. Ignore me if you want to...but you won't find a more honest and direct take on the behavior of women than you get from me. And I'll say it again...anyone who honestly thinks this lap dog friend of his hasn't told his girlfriend this little secret is a damn fool.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm not defending the woman...Jeebus. I'm warning the guy who started the thread that this nasty hooch knows his secrets and if he rats her out, she's going to do the same to him. You guys should know this. Remember how you were when you were kissing the butts of girls? You talked to them about EVERYTHING, including your buddies and what they did wrong so as to make yourself look like a "good guy" to the girl. If you've learned nothing else here, I would hope you have learned that most women can be total biotches and are quite good at it.
Fck that's an excellent advice.... hopefully you'll appreciate it instead of sht talking

Unfortunately this thread is full of double standard as she's a slut and the guy is a poor misguided soul.... The bottom line: he's weak... I'd have a hard time trusting a weak pssy whipped AFC over my money and my marriage

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
Fck that's an excellent advice.... hopefully you'll appreciate it instead of sht talking

Unfortunately this thread is full of double standard as she's a slut and the guy is a poor misguided soul.... The bottom line: he's weak... I'd have a hard time trusting a weak pssy whipped AFC over my money and my marriage
Thank you...someone who can see past my tits and recognize spot on advice when they see it.