Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read Receipts

M

member160292

@stringpuller - I wanted to include you in this thread

I think read receipt is a powerful weapon. How to utilize it properly, I’m not too sure yet

Date I had today turned it on. Date I had on Saturday suddenly turned it on after I went silent and asked a follow up question.

This could be one of the better tool in your Batman belt if used correctly.

Any experiences?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have last seen and read receipts off. Makes them wonder.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don't care about them. I routinely will look a message and then get busy and return to it a few hours later.

In my experience it doesn't do anything but cause you to overthink things

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys got this backwards but to each his own. Suspicion here is the guys that keep them off can't handle when she does it to him. Its a barrier against his neediness and desperation.
Women openly keep them on for game.
Bro I really don’t care about whether someone leaves me on read or not. I’ve had countless women admit to me that they go ape**** over me having last seen and read receipts off because they can’t check on me. I don’t do it for that though, I get so many messages on a daily basis and don’t need anybody stalking me waiting for a response when I only have time to read their message but not actually answer. This is for my own convenience. Same with last seen. This way nobody will bother me asking why I’ve read and didn’t respond or why I’ve been online at 3:78 am and didn’t reply to them etc. People are annoying like that.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are at this point negotiating desire.
Why not send her a message? She reads? Great. She replies. Great.
If SHE DOES NOT REPLY? Lol
What you gonna do bruh? Rubber meets road right here fella. She doesn't reply? That's not your problem.

Dont make leaving them off a problem. Live your life
if you are genuinely an interesting guy , you do not need to do this . It is something that women do

the trick is to not really care about outcomes

Women go even crazier when they see you unfazed

also , if someone had removed the read receipts . For me is a huge red flag , unless ofc is indeed a very important person . Which rarely is

Usually strippers and similar tiers of women remove the read receipts . They do it because they “game” men

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I always find it really suspicious when a girl turns them off, it means she will be the flaky/flighty type.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are at this point negotiating desire.
Why not send her a message? She reads? Great. She replies. Great.
If SHE DOES NOT REPLY? Lol
What you gonna do bruh? Rubber meets road right here fella. She doesn't reply? That's not your problem.

Dont make leaving them off a problem. Live your life
What are you even talking about? Your posts are so incoherent you must be off the henny. I said I have them off for MY convenience. I get so many messages I will not have people annoy me for leaving THEM on read. If you think game is about read receipts you’ve completely missed the point. I’m on SS yeah but I rarely post or visit. You’re here on a daily basis spouting nonsense. You caring about read receipts shows you’re not outcome independent. I don’t have time to check if people read my message or my last seen. You’re like a woman with your phone games.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigpapa this is just more cope. There is reason why some of the better talking heads in the now ruined manosphere say to leave them on.
In my experience they are correct. Unless her hampster is spinning you wont get in her pants.
Im well aware of outcome indepency. This has nothing to do with that as much as it does playing the game.
The game is always on so why not stay switched on?
dunno man , I can not give advice to anyone as everyone has his own way …

but me since I stopped basically being toxic and just be outcome independent … things improved

you can not be “toxic” while also having a high smv . Yoj will not be attainable , which will make women auto reject

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxcisity is a very broad scope. IMO to broad to pin to outcome independency. You are reading this as if I am saying you cant use read reciepts as a tool in your RP toolbox without being outcome independent.
To the contrary if you are NOT truly outcome independent better to leave them off. That guy will struggle.
What I am advocating about RR's without getting into an argument is it is a benefit to the guy who knows what they are there for and how to use them.

Remember guys attention is the currency in girl world.
Your logic is so flawed. You think people don’t realize they’ve been left on read when a woman hasn’t responded in 24 hours? Whether that check is blue or grey IT DOESN’T MATTER. Being left on read or delivered is the same. Leaving them on delivered is even worse in a woman’s head than read because you didn’t even bother to open their message.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care about read receipts, last seens or locations String. I am a powerful weapon, not read receipts. The way I carry myself in real life attracts women, not something as trivial as a read receipt. You either answer or don’t, no matter the colour of the check mark. I have two phones, one has thousands of unread messages, the other has dozens. I literally do not have time to sit here and wonder about trivial things like this bro.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a tool in your RP toolbox
Maybe the tool box itself is flawed

I did not met a lot of red pilled guys who were actually successful with women

red pill guys are usually guys who were hurt by women and never managed to move on

women can sense this , especially women with a lot of options

by being red pilled in that way , you actually shoot yourself in the foot by not being able to actually grow

red pill can be maximum a phase that guys who get hurt can go through . More or less the jerk phase

but calibration is key for developing yourself into the highest person that you can be

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But you are. And that is the whole point of RRs. To use them and not make it a "Im so internally tough I dont need them" kinda thing.
Stack indifference is neautral. Not emotional. But OP started the thread and you joined the convo so you must give a fck at some level.

The funny thing is the longer i am in various online circles theres a ton of guys describing to you how they carry themselves, I am this and I am that and most of yall probably get fried when that hotty leaves you on read. Total frame melt down lol.
Just the way your post is pointed at me I know better. I wasnt born yesterday man. But anyhow good day to you
I don’t need to prove myself to you or anyone else. Have a good one.

M

member160292

I've found that leaving phone in your pocket especially during the first date allows you to set the pace for your responses. Texting can help build attraction, but at the same time it can kill it. I err on the side of silence and be witty as needed, I hate the need to go back and forth.
I'll go further old-school and say it's best used to set up dates.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You guys got this backwards but to each his own. Suspicion here is the guys that keep them off can't handle when she does it to him. Its a barrier against his neediness and desperation.
Women openly keep them on for game.
I just don't really care one way or the other so I don't go looking to find that stuff out. I only care about if they accept my dates and fvck me.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, I’ve had the worst times with girls with read receipts on. The only other people I see it with it on are control freak married couples.
you onto something here. From my experience as well, females with read receipts on their iphone are the no good ones with the most red flags. Attention wh*res
Don't get me started on them wearing iwatches. The most ocean wave calm relationships I have had were when chicks had an old android and didnt care about having the newest tech.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do. I play chess to play chess. To me thats like going to the fight without training.
There is a path to everything to me. Getting to Idgaf takes experience and work. 97% of guys fall into old patterns when the pressure is on.
I have better things to do than worry if someone read my message or not.

Sounds like you are more interested in playing silly games than chess.

Last edited: