Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read Diary ..now What?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jonwon
You have clear issues of trust, jelousy and controlling behaviour and a classic case of 'foot in mouth syndrome'.

now saying that you have seriouse trust issues and jelousy issues as well as controlling and being overtly paranoid.

I dont buy your reasons for finding the diary, i think your looked for it in the hope you could prove your GF is not worth keeping around and now your simply trying to fish for these things from her and looking for excuses to why you think she is not faithful e.t.c.

Tisk Tisk... read entire thread before posting..or maybe you have, and you just dont appreciate grammer enough to be able to comprehend..so let me reiterate a few things...

First, When i posted my OP I didnt ever once say that i was disgusted/upset about the fact she slept with this other guy. I simply laid some background and wanted to see if anyone has been in a similiar situation.

I REPEAT...i could care less who she slept with before me, it was in the past and really has no reflection on our relationship. now if you asked me if i would have been upset 4 years ago before i came to this site, i would have a completely different answer.

When i mentioned something about her and mr. f*ck buddy, i never expected her to "tell all" about her encounters prior to me. I didnt expect her to say yes..really it mattered little whatever her response was. My reasoning for saying something was for her to think that i know anyway without her having to tell me. Another reason for mentioning it to her was to let her know that it isnt that big of a deal if she has slept with him.

I mentioned something about it, gave a quick "i know everything cause im god smile", we went to the next bar and continued our night. she felt a bit akward like i cant believe he can tell, but the night went on. The only regret is giving her that false sense of sexual tension with this other guy that i created.

Also...on me "sneaking around looking for this diary"...i dont spend my time snooping around looking for reasons to not be with my gf. It is completely irrelevant why, how, or even where i found it..what is relevant is that i opened it up and started to read pages.

Even if you suspect your GF is fuc*ing other men, and i put the word suspect, the last thing you should do is go verbilize this to a women in the hope she will 'tell all' sadly women dont operate this way and will 'lie' through her back teeth to prove you are wrong and at the same time make you out to be a controlling jelouse goon
My gf is a bartender and around men everyday. She flirts to make money for a living. I think it would be incredibly hard to mantain a realtionship over a year if im "a controlling jelous goon"..or for me to even "look" that way.

If i was worried about my gf cheating on me, not trusting her, blah blah..then i would be wasting my time in these forums and in my relationship. I KNOW people cheat, if she decides to move on, her loss not mine.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
Tisk Tisk... read entire thread before posting..or maybe you have, and you just dont appreciate grammer enough to be able to comprehend..so let me reiterate a few things...

First, When i posted my OP I didnt ever once say that i was disgusted/upset about the fact she slept with this other guy. I simply laid some background and wanted to see if anyone has been in a similiar situation.

I REPEAT...i could care less who she slept with before me, it was in the past and really has no reflection on our relationship. now if you asked me if i would have been upset 4 years ago before i came to this site, i would have a completely different answer.

When i mentioned something about her and mr. f*ck buddy, i never expected her to "tell all" about her encounters prior to me. I didnt expect her to say yes..really it mattered little whatever her response was. My reasoning for saying something was for her to think that i know anyway without her having to tell me. Another reason for mentioning it to her was to let her know that it isnt that big of a deal if she has slept with him.

I mentioned something about it, gave a quick "i know everything cause im god smile", we went to the next bar and continued our night. she felt a bit akward like i cant believe he can tell, but the night went on. The only regret is giving her that false sense of sexual tension with this other guy that i created.

Also...on me "sneaking around looking for this diary"...i dont spend my time snooping around looking for reasons to not be with my gf. It is completely irrelevant why, how, or even where i found it..what is relevant is that i opened it up and started to read pages.

My gf is a bartender and around men everyday. She flirts to make money for a living. I think it would be incredibly hard to mantain a realtionship over a year if im "a controlling jelous goon"..or for me to even "look" that way.

If i was worried about my gf cheating on me, not trusting her, blah blah..then i would be wasting my time in these forums and in my relationship. I KNOW people cheat, if she decides to move on, her loss not mine.

Hit a nerve did I?

It is clear you are not going to dump this girl, so i suggest you put this cra8 behind you and work out on becoming the man where by if she cheats she will regret it, so far from your first post, if she sucks on joe's coc*, you have a part to play in that by feeding your jelouse anger.

Oh as for grammer this is a dating forum, largly for AFC dudes who cant fuc* or score to save there lives, i really dont give a toss if my grammer is perfect or not. oh and your grammer is pritty tur* also!

Listen or not, you still have a long way to go, carry on like this and dont be at all suprised when you discover you GF actions are not consistant with her words, whislt you keep pushing her Interest Level lower and lower.

me:"Whats up with you and joe...? i can tell by your body language that he was more to you than just yoru ex bfs best friend...did you ever mess around with him....?
her: NO...(comes in to give me a hug for reassurance)
me: i can tell by your response to my question that there is more that your not telling me???
her: your retarded..i never did anything with him...why would you even think that?
me: OMG, you did fool around with this guy, did you f*ck him? that disgusting knowing that you were with his bestfriend!
her: i swear i never did anything with him!

Never ever do what you did above, shame since the majority on here are simply telling you to carry on with your jelouse agenda, i will give your relationship a few months. Either that or you buckle down, either dump her for what you have found out or stop reducing her IL until she goes and Fuc*'s joe and the guy from work.

Your GF is full of redflags, but your actions are fuc*ing poor also.
Are you scanning her MSpace/facebook and other things to 'catch her out'?

No one likes to walk on egg shells, eventually one will crack you keep pushing the buttons of mistrust and she 'will' most probably 'fuc*' joe when he lends her an ear to how much or a controlling jelouse guy her BF is turning out to be.

Also your actions are not concurent with your words, hence if they where this would never have been posted.

You need to take a step back from yourself, get yourself into check and judge your GF on her actions, what you should never do is turn the situation where by you almost force her to fuc* some other dude, which in all fairness is what you are doing.

Control your jelousy and reclaim your prize mentality, joe is nothing, any guy she ever has dealings with is 'nothing' they only become something when you have clear indicators of disrespect build on mutual trust, so far you are not respecting your GF boundries and enforcing your jelouse agenda her way, hence you are no longer seeing yourself has the prize, you are seeing yourself as a 'victim'. If she fuc*s another man this should never be at the discretion of your faults, this is just an indicator of her character, dont excuse her bad behaviour, but sadly her bad behaviour is a product of your victim mentality hence your GF actions are not seen to be a product of her character, but more intune with a lower interest level in the BF who is acting like some whiny brat who is really fuc*ing pushing his luck.

Let no man deframe you, even if you know before you met her he fuc*ed her ten ways from sunday, at the end of the day, you are the one fuc8ing her now. This guy is simply relegated to beg status, the last thing you do is take the position of the guy on the bench, your her fuc*ing BF, if she does other actions, where by she spends 'alone' time with an ex FB then you have a problem, but introducing you and then for you to act like some victim to an hidden fuc*k agenda tells me you need to get your shi* into perspective.

I dont care how rich, good looking, hot, nice car he drives, never see him as a threat not with your GF around, infact see him as simply nothing more then a 'try hard', unless ofc your women is making sure indicators of wanting him around, then thats another problem entirely. you should be friendly and upfront with him, until actions 'state otherwise' so far your actions are concurent with a paranoid victim mentality.

Now if you came on here and said you GF is spending time with Joe and you happened to find a diary where she writes she and him where FB, i would give you a different post, but so far there is nothing to show this is going on 'yet'.

Unless you want to divulge more info, what is your gut saying? oh and stop with the BS, your reply post (and you know it) was BS, time to be upfront and honest, you dont know anyone here its just a forum.

Last edited:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jonwon
dont excuse her bad behaviour, but sadly her bad behaviour is a product of your victim mentality hence your GF actions are not seen to be a product of her character, but more intune with a lower interest level in the BF who is acting like some whiny brat who is really fuc*ing pushing his luck.

you still have a long way to go, carry on like this and dont be at all suprised when you discover you GF actions are not consistant with her words, whislt you keep pushing her Interest Level lower and lower.
nice post...let me add a few things...

i agree that me mentioning anything to her may have increased her interest in this other guy simply based on the fact that i "implied" that i could tell.

And i also agree that i have a long way to go. Like i said before, i am making progress, and i dont always make the right decision. No matter how much information i have obtained, i still show AFC behavior in particular situations. but i can tell you this, prior to coming her, i never could deal with dating a bartender and putting up with some of the issues that go along with the territory. I def. wouldnt have walked away from that situatoin with this FB of hers.

The one thing i dont think you are getting is the "jealous and trust" issues. I said it before, i could care less who, when , and why she slept with anyone before me. I shook the guys and, chatted a bit, and went on about my business and let them catch up on old times. I could have never done that years ago. HOWEVER, i do think that being in that situation, perception is reality. Me asking her about him may have came off as jealous.

Thats the thing....would most of you ignore the fact that you know they were intimate? it has no bearing on our relationshp, but my thought process at the time was that if i mention this to her, she would be amazed that she couldnt keep a secret from me. she would think i know her so well, that even her past actions are not hidden from me.

i know whenever i run into someone i was previously intimate with, im always thinking "man i use to bang the sh*t outta this girl"..or "what was i thinking"

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
i agree that me mentioning anything to her may have increased her interest in this other guy simply based on the fact that i "implied" that i could tell.
I wouldn't be worried about increasing her interest in someone else so much as decreasing her interest in you. A little jealousy is healthy and attractive. Insecurity is not.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update

so my gf's bestfriend is back in town from over seas for a couple weeks.. the last time and pretty much everytime she comes home they hangout..

this friend of hers is really good friends with the FB. last time she was here they all went out together. I KNOW there is a chance that if she goes out with this girl this FB may be tagging along?

last year i didnt know what i know now and didnt bother me at all. My feelings havent changed, however what does that mean? Should i care that she will probably be hanging out with this good old FB of hers. I sure as hell dont want to babysit and tag along. Which she may ask me to just because of her own reasons, especially since i mentioned something about them two a couple weeks ago.

If i never said anything would i be okay with them hanging out.. but based on me bringing it up, what does it mean if she hangs out with this FB anyway, knowing that i possibly "think" that they have fVcked?

...bottom line is if they hang out or not, i would never say anything again about it. But do you think its disrespectful on her part if she did?

thoughts appreciated..

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
this friend of hers is really good friends with the FB. last time she was here they all went out together. I KNOW there is a chance that if she goes out with this girl this FB may be tagging along?
You're in a no win situation. Come on, we all know how easy it is to get back in once you've been in, I don't care how much time has gone by. If she cares enough about you to not cheat, there will just be a lot of inappropriate conversation going back and forth. If he does it right, he'll have her thinking about doing it, which will lead to her actually doing it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can you do?

You read the diary....you're fukked. If you forbid her to go you push her away. If you kiss her on the cheek and tell her to have a great time, you'll want to put a bullet in your head the whole night.

All you can do now is proceed AS IF you hadn't read the diary. She's gonna do what she's gonna do. If you have no reason not to trust her I would try not to worry. I hang out with women I fukked in the past all the time and we don't do anything, so it is possible that nothing is gonna happen.

Just make sure you always keep your eyes open, as with any interaction with other people.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why this girl has a diary in the house for you to read.?. Even if it was in "her" drawer or whatever that's not exactly hidden. Trust me, if a girl really wanted to hide something, it would not be in her drawer!!

Maybe she expected you to read it or even wanted you to read it.. trying to sabotage the relationship.. IDK. weird.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originally posted by MR. PERFECT
we all know how easy it is to get back in once you've been in, I don't care how much time has gone by there will just be a lot of inappropriate conversation going back and forth. If he does it right, he'll have her thinking about doing it, which will lead to her actually doing it.
Well i really dont think she would cheat on me but hey you never know. However there is a big chance that he may initiate innapropriate conversation. Last thing you ever want is your gf remenesing on past "encounters"

the problem is i cannot tell her not to hang out with this guy..espeically since i dont have "facts" according to what she thinks, though we know different.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
Well i really dont think she would cheat on me but hey you never know. However there is a big chance that he may initiate innapropriate conversation. Last thing you ever want is your gf remenesing on past "encounters"
Just what is "inappropriate" conversation?

The chick I was seeing last year that got married and moved away.....she came back into town for her bachelorette party (which I unknowingly attended) and she was still bringing up our sex life to the entire group.

But who cares? I would bet most women wouldn't do this (this was a tight group of friends that knew the story anyway) and even if they do chances are nothing will come of it and there isn't anything you can do anyway.

Trust me....women aren't the timid, sweet, innocent creatures us men make them out to be. Even the timid, sweet, and innocent ones.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Just what is "inappropriate" conversation?

The chick I was seeing last year that got married and moved away.....she came back into town for her bachelorette party (which I unknowingly attended) and she was still bringing up our sex life to the entire group.

But who cares? I would bet most women wouldn't do this (this was a tight group of friends that knew the story anyway) and even if they do chances are nothing will come of it and there isn't anything you can do anyway.

Trust me....women aren't the timid, sweet, innocent creatures us men make them out to be. Even the timid, sweet, and innocent ones.

Its not so much the conversation.. I know that the chances of them "talking" about when they use to hook up may or may not rear its head. Its more so about the nonverbal communication that may occur. basically...

would she act any differently if i was there or not?

over the summer we went to a pigroast a buddy of mine had. I met him through is sister i use to bang in college and me and her bro became real good friends. I told my gf about her prior to meeting her, she had words to say about it at first. However i didnt act any different when we went there.

she was fine the entire day, but she did mention once or twice, "i cant believe you two use to f*ck."

im not naive to think my girl isnt attracted to other men or even look at different guys. its a bit of a different story when you KNOW that she has been intimate with someone else. and also remember that this was a DL type of thing. she wasnt suppose to be banging her ex bf's bestfriend. No one even knows about it.

..but your right...im f*cked either way. i cant say "dont go"...and i sure as hell dont want to give my consent either.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on God's green earth are you OK with your gf hanging out with an old FB?!?

That is disrespectful to you, dude. I dont care how anyone spins it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know…several of you will disagree with this, but then again, I always stated that only 5% of the Western population are “true djs”.

1) I understand stumbling into a photo album or something like that and taking a peek.
But reading emails or something as intimate and private as a diary? I would say that’s the TRUE test of who is a REAL DJ and who “claims to be a dj”. A REAL DJ would not read a diary. Hell no! Emails? Only if he is in a situation where he MUST read it. And if he is in that situation, then the relationship is already over.

2) The big guy that was literally all over her…the one that punched you. I will tell you one thing…no woman worth of me would put herself and myself in that situation. She ALLOWED that guy to be close to her and all over her.

3) You are 26 and living together with a woman that has been with you for a year (meaning that you had “married” someone since you were 25). I think that’s a bad idea.

The lies, past, etc. I won’t comment of that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I wouldn't be worried about increasing her interest in someone else so much as decreasing her interest in you. A little jealousy is healthy and attractive. Insecurity is not.
Jealousy is INSECURITY.

Feeling jealousy for somebody else is authomatically categorizing that other person at a higher level than you. If you are jealous of a man...you are already putting that man ABOVE you.

Now...wanting respect is another thing.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Why on God's green earth are you OK with your gf hanging out with an old FB?!?

That is disrespectful to you, dude. I dont care how anyone spins it.
I agree.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I know…several of you will disagree with this, but then again, I always stated that only 5% of the Western population are “true djs”.

1) I understand stumbling into a photo album or something like that and taking a peek.
But reading emails or something as intimate and private as a diary? I would say that’s the TRUE test of who is a REAL DJ and who “claims to be a dj”. A REAL DJ would not read a diary. Hell no! Emails? Only if he is in a situation where he MUST read it. And if he is in that situation, then the relationship is already over.

2) The big guy that was literally all over her…the one that punched you. I will tell you one thing…no woman worth of me would put herself and myself in that situation. She ALLOWED that guy to be close to her and all over her.

3) You are 26 and living together with a woman that has been with you for a year (meaning that you had “married” someone since you were 25). I think that’s a bad idea.

The lies, past, etc. I won’t comment of that.
Again..i dont "claim" to be a "true DJ". i have faults and make AFC mistakes from time to time. learning from those is what i am trying to accomplish here.

now..reading the diary. its been said several times that it was a bad idea by some, others feel different. Honestly, if i were put in that situation again, i may take a different approach. ..however

i wouldnt go as far as saying that if you stumble across a diary and look automatically makes you a jealous person and insecure. I didnt read the diary to pry in her personal affairs and keep 'tabs" on her.

I was mainly curious on her thought process with certain situations. Im willing to bet most would open it and look if they came across it, whether or not you SAY you wouldnt is a different story.

just search the "new posts"...most of them are about women who LBJF them and they dont know why, or why didnt return phone calls, or why she lost interest, what to do this what to do that.

How can all these threads excist, yet everyone is quick to say they would never under any circumstances look at the diary if they had it right in front of them to answer theses questions....

maybe im a loner on this one

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to add.....

the OP was not to say "hey...this is what i found in her diary"..

i knew i put myself in a situation because i know things that i shouldnt. how would you handle this differently?

Whether or not you agree with my actions taken with the diary is irrelevant.

Whether or not you agree or disagree about her past actions have no refliection on our relationship either.

the OP was a situation i was never presented with before. wandered if i did the right thing...and if any one experienced it before.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treetz said:
Most of the times it takes a mistake to learn things. I myself looked in some of my GF e-mails, just to check if she was still talking to this geezer. After a while I realised she wasn't and all I did was check up on her waiting to make the wrong move... That was foolish of me to do, and I really had to stop myself from doing that, so I can relate to what you did with the diary. I wont do it again though cause it doesnt get you anywhere.. but you already realise that by now... Im curious; what are you going to do? Did you already decide?
WELL..i havent looked in her diary though i know where it is now. I found out all this information 7-8 months ago. I told myself i am not going to bother looking in it again because i dont like the current situation that i am in.

However i dont know exactly what to do if ths friend of hers rekindles a couple "nights" out with my gf , her, and this FB.

i was contemplating telling her i came across her diary months ago and to put it where i cant find it, and i know about the FB and take it for what its worth....after thinkin about this for a bit, i dont think thats the best option.

honestly i dont know what the best solution is. Keeping my mouth shut and letting her make her own choices (whether to hang outwith her friend and FB). and if this FB is around just deal with it. its a lose lose situation.

and of course at the cost of me

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
Again..i dont "claim" to be a "true DJ". i have faults and make AFC mistakes from time to time. learning from those is what i am trying to accomplish here.

now..reading the diary. its been said several times that it was a bad idea by some, others feel different. Honestly, if i were put in that situation again, i may take a different approach. ..however

i wouldnt go as far as saying that if you stumble across a diary and look automatically makes you a jealous person and insecure. I didnt read the diary to pry in her personal affairs and keep 'tabs" on her.

I was mainly curious on her thought process with certain situations. Im willing to bet most would open it and look if they came across it, whether or not you SAY you wouldnt is a different story.

just search the "new posts"...most of them are about women who LBJF them and they dont know why, or why didnt return phone calls, or why she lost interest, what to do this what to do that.

How can all these threads excist, yet everyone is quick to say they would never under any circumstances look at the diary if they had it right in front of them to answer theses questions....

maybe im a loner on this one
My former girlfriend used to keep a diary. Sometimes I stayed alone at her place for hours and in a few ocassions she forgot to put the thing away. I NEVER even felt tempted to look at it. NEVER.

I know that if I kept a diary and a woman went to the trouble of reading it that I would dump her in the spot. It is the equivalent of cheating and betrayal.

You are right...LOT of threads like the ones you describe. A clear indication that true DJism is an experience than less than 5% of men can truly say they live by.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
My former girlfriend used to keep a diary. Sometimes I stayed alone at her place for hours and in a few ocassions she forgot to put the thing away. I NEVER even felt tempted to look at it. NEVER.

I know that if I kept a diary and a woman went to the trouble of reading it that I would dump her in the spot. It is the equivalent of cheating and betrayal.

You are right...LOT of threads like the ones you describe. A clear indication that true DJism is an experience than less than 5% of men can truly say they live by.
good point...im pretty sure if my girl left her diary just sitting on a counter and forgot to put it up then i wouldnt really feel the need to look at it.

wheres the mystery?

the fact taht it was meant to be hidden in secrecy had a huge part on why i was compelled to look.

however..i see where your going with this.