"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Read atleast 3 DJ bibles articles a day

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
do this..until youve read all of them.

once you have read all of them..read them all again.

believe me...you will continue learning everyday!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Good advice. Not only because you learn from them, but a continuous flow of positive concentration is going to keep you in the right direction. Brian Tracy in "The Psychology of Achievement" discusses how important it is to have this kind of positivity coming at you every day.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
God damn, dont bump your own topic after only a hour.

If it was important enough, someone would have bumped it replied to it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Strongly agree. It would also cut down on more of those loser ass topics we are all quite sick of.


GO OUTSIDE AND APPROACH!!!
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Learning this stuff is only one third of the battle. The second third is applying it, and the 3rd third is remembering it.

I generally re-read at least one article a day. It's easy to forget little things, and this keeps you on the right track. It decreases your chances of relapsing and making an AFC out of yourself.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Even better,

Read one article a day, disect it, visualise using it in your world, set a related goal.

Go out that day and APPLY it.

See the results and learn from it.

next article..
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I disagree. I say read only what you need to read. At the most, read about 3 a week. But really let them sink in. If you read three a day, you get everything confused and you quickly turn the art of seduction into a science. Then it stops being fun, and starts being a math equation. Or even worse, you become a keyboard jockey eventually. Reading too much and not applying enuff. Just try and get into the field as much as possible, read the Pook stuff as starter and then only read when you have any extra questions
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Do 3 CAs a day. Reading is for the imperoial court but the way of the samourai is death!
 
Top