Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read atleast 3 DJ bibles articles a day

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do this..until youve read all of them.

once you have read all of them..read them all again.

believe me...you will continue learning everyday!

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. Not only because you learn from them, but a continuous flow of positive concentration is going to keep you in the right direction. Brian Tracy in "The Psychology of Achievement" discusses how important it is to have this kind of positivity coming at you every day.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn, dont bump your own topic after only a hour.

If it was important enough, someone would have bumped it replied to it.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strongly agree. It would also cut down on more of those loser ass topics we are all quite sick of.

GO OUTSIDE AND APPROACH!!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning this stuff is only one third of the battle. The second third is applying it, and the 3rd third is remembering it.

I generally re-read at least one article a day. It's easy to forget little things, and this keeps you on the right track. It decreases your chances of relapsing and making an AFC out of yourself.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even better,

Read one article a day, disect it, visualise using it in your world, set a related goal.

Go out that day and APPLY it.

See the results and learn from it.

next article..

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I say read only what you need to read. At the most, read about 3 a week. But really let them sink in. If you read three a day, you get everything confused and you quickly turn the art of seduction into a science. Then it stops being fun, and starts being a math equation. Or even worse, you become a keyboard jockey eventually. Reading too much and not applying enuff. Just try and get into the field as much as possible, read the Pook stuff as starter and then only read when you have any extra questions

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do 3 CAs a day. Reading is for the imperoial court but the way of the samourai is death!