"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Reactions to physical improvement

resilient

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
1,366
My post mirrors Jakeg123 somewhat from the previous page. I'm 5'8" and I started mid-April at 136.2 lbs. Currently, I'm at 151.6 lbs. I had a bad outdoors accident earlier this year that drastically curbed my activity and I had no appetite.

I started Kris Gethin's 12-week daily trainer program early/mid-April. At 136 lbs, my face looked a little boney after the unfortunate weight loss from the accident and a bad break up that I let slip me into depression.

I'm about halfway where I want to be at 151.6 lbs. I have three weeks left in the Gethin program, so I don't think I'll hit 165 lbs with a crazy work, volunteer, and school schedule. I'm going to continue lifting five days a week throughout summer to achieve my goal.

Physically, I've filled out better in my clothes which are a nice welcome back sign to health. I'm starting to get more looks when I go out. I had one female approach me today at a volunteer event asking me several questions, so that's a new thing for me. I'm not as shy as I used to be. I still have ways to go in self-esteem/confidence building, yet talking to other people in a set doesn't make me as nervous as it used to be. My voice is more upbeat and I tend to laugh and hold eye contact better than I used to. Other guys don't feel as threatening... If anything I engage them more and sometimes they seemed surprised that I just don't ignore. I suppose it's a way of establishing some dominance I didn't have before. Women pick up on that with respect.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
62
Reaction score
10
About to start my own transformation. I'll post back here with my observations as soon as I can.
 

resilient

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
1,366
About to start my own transformation. I'll post back here with my observations as soon as I can.
Glad to hear it. We're here to help motivate each other besides boasting our own gains. Keep up the training man.
 

halks01

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Location
Miami
You'll have to carry a stick around with you to beat them off:D

Well, by Christmas if I push it I reckon 140, but if I see too much lard I'll ease off.

I must say this low sets, low exercises seems to be working miracles. My arms are 1/2 inch bigger, yet I don't do any direct tric/bicep work. Just rows and OHP

And my legs are really doing well and I'm putting 2.5lbs/session on the hip belt squat. It's very tough but really feel I've found something that works.

By Christmas I'll be all cycled out and I will have the two weeks off, then build up again for another 3month bulk. By which time I'll be thinking of buying a stick too :D
True
 
Top