Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Re-defining consent.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
If you can buy consent than it obviously has nothing to do with attraction. Doesn't this mean consent is a social construct and therefore not a real thing?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
$140k, through my lawyer, disguised as a campaign expense.
Can't help but notice that you're biased towards Trump.

Yes he does fumble on many issues but it's undeniable that he has some skills with negotiating with other countries, might be brash to some but it's the results that matters. He does get things done.

It's highly doubtful that hillary could get better results.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't help but notice that you're biased towards Trump.

Yes he does fumble on many issues but it's undeniable that he has some skills with negotiating with other countries, might be brash to some but it's the results that matters. He does get things done.

It's highly doubtful that hillary could get better results.
What results? What has Trump done besides kiss North Korea's ass and make the rest of the world laugh at us? Hillary is a detestable human being, which is why Trump squeaked out a very narrow victory, but at least we wouldn't be the laughingstock of the world for electing an incompetent buffoon.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
What results? What has Trump done besides kiss North Korea's ass and make the rest of the world laugh at us? Hillary is a detestable human being, which is why Trump squeaked out a very narrow victory, but at least we wouldn't be the laughingstock of the world for electing an incompetent buffoon.
Sometimes i think your just trolling us

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Under Obama North Korea got from bad to worse. At least with Trump there's some tangible results, it's not ideal but it's moving along.

Yes, the world laughs at Trump, but I think what he does is all showmanship on his part, perhaps a strategy that's yet to play out. America is doing great economically, trade imbalances is being addressed aggressively.

Give him some breathing space and by the end of his term, judge him then.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! Wasn't originally that Trump was going to start a nuclear war by insulting Kim?

Now he kissed his ass. This is rich, it's why i love fake news.
Yeah, he saluted a foreign dictator, which as far as I know is a first for this country. It was an insult to our country, our flag, and every soldier. Only a draft dodger like 45 could behave so disrespectfully.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if he did salute him? Kim has denuclearized his country and is working closely with South Korea to bring their people together.

It amazes me the hate from the alt-left despite such immense progress.

Insulting Kim was bad, now saluting him is bad. The alt-left literally are the BPD women of the US.
Obviously you have never been active duty military, which is why you dont understand. It is not right for our leader to salute the enemy. It is demoralizing and demeaning to our troops, and to our country.

But hey, really though, what else do you expect from the poor little rich boy who was too good to serve?