Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raw data on approaches

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About a week ago my wingman and I decided to conduct a little study to calculate one's odds when approaching women. The idea was simple: Ask for sex and record results. As scary as this first sounded it became easier and easier the more people we approached. For your information I'm fairly good looking but am a little skinny (I'd rate myself about an 8), and Taylor (my wing) is equally attractive. Here are the details...

NOTE: ALL WOMEN APPROACHED WERE CONSIDERED OF EQUAL OR GREATER ATTRACTIVENESS THEN OURSELVES

PUA 1: Dustin (me)
# of women approached: 100
Opening line: "Hey, wanna fuk?"

RESULTS
5 women said yes
8 weren't sure (haha)
87 said no (walked away, called me a d!ck, politely declined, etc)

PUA 2: Taylor
# of women approached: 100
Opening line: "Hey, wanna fuk?"

RESULTS
6 women said yes
3 weren't sure
91 said no

*Note that although we received some pretty nasty responses, we weren't slapped once!

CONCLUSION
Getting laid is VERY simple. Approach about 20 women and ask them to fuk you. Want to improve your success rate? Try introducing yourself first :D

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely hilarious! Plus it's true that eventually some women will say yes.

If this is too intense for some people, you can dumb it down to 'want to go out?' -- it will probably have a higher success rate too.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, when they said something like yes, what exactly did they say? "Sure! Let's go to your car." Where and when did you actually pork her?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, they pretty much just said sure. However I didn't have sex with any of them (at least not the ones I approached in this manner ;)) It was actually a turn-off to see some very beautiful women agree to have sex with a completely random guy who's name they didn't even know. Fukin sluts! Actually, me asking them to fuk is almost as desperate as them agreeing, but this was all for educational purposes anyway :)

Edit: What was really funny though was watching all their reactions to my question. Almost all of them just stood in shock for like 5 seconds before saying anything!

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me they're not really going to sleep with you. Call it a hunch.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not they all would have followed through is debatable, although my wing did sleep with a few of the women he approached. But as I said before this was just a fun experiment to see exactly how many women would agree to have sex upon initial request. If we were out for the sole purpose of getting laid, we would have gone about it slightly differently ;)

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a study done at the University of Michigan, recording the responses to different of questions, ranging from "Hey I've seen you on campus, wanna go out on a date?" to "Hey, wanna fvck?" I forget what were the results but for the wanna fvck question they had a 1% success rate. Bear in mind, that was on a college campus. I have a friend who knew a guy who did this in bars, and actually tagged along to see for himself, and about one in twenty women would say yes, and he would get threesomes by asking an additional twenty women. It is self-evident that bars being a socialable setting where people are encouraged to engage others and where people drink alcohol to loosen their inhibitions, you will receive better results than, say, college campuses.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it was bs then deep dish says there is study bla bla ... so me wondering => bangbus is for real?

hmm, actually, i think i need to do this kind of thing :D

by the way, so what did you say after she said yes ?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This supports my theory that cold approaching and pick ups is just a numbers game. If you approach enough women, you'll eventually find one who is either attracted to you or desperate enough to accept your offer. If you meet someone like that it really doesn't matter what you say or how good your "game" is.

From what I can gather, the best PUAs are good looking or wealthy (or at least convey that impression in the way they dress).

If you try this experiment again, try wearing an expensive suit. I'm willing to bet your success rate will increase dramatically.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
This supports my theory that cold approaching and pick ups is just a numbers game.
I was wondering who invented that theory...so YOU are the guy huh? How does it feel to be such an innovator? :p

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering who invented that theory...so YOU are the guy huh? How does it feel to be such an innovator?
Indeed! It's a registered trademark of Dirtheart enterprises and I'll file a lawsuit against anyone using it without permission. :D

Ok, I should have said my belief.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2xp
by the way, so what did you say after she said yes ?
The ones that said yes really caught me off guard, but I told them I was only interested in a candid response and wasn't really looking for an "insta-lay" :p

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
The ones that said yes really caught me off guard, but I told them I was only interested in a candid response and wasn't really looking for an "insta-lay" :p
Lol at your FR.

It's great to see people getting out there and experimenting. And contrary to popular belief, it's great fun.

I do wonder if their yes was a test right back at you though. And if so it appears to have worked (re: your quote above). If you'd have followed through, we would know. Never pull the plug early.

Still, good work.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you're telling me not one girl complained to security to get you thrown out? You're risking sexual harassment...you do realize this, right?

All in all, MAJOR PROPS! :)

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like experiments like this. They can be encouraging, especially for some of the AFCs and Proto-DJs. While I like many( well,more like a few) of the posts about DJ theory, mindset, tips, etc., sometimes there is no substitute for raw information.

What I'd like even more is to find maybe a half-dozen more people willing to do some cold approaches and vary up their openings, locations, targets, closings etc. Maybe we could get some more details, too.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol they were joking man.

If some gay guy asked me if he wanted to fvck on the street I'd take it as a joke and say yes. 0% were serious. only those 9 or whatever tried to play along with you.

I've done a lot of retarded things in public before including this, and yeah lol they do that shocked thing. I wonder if we do that too when a stranger says something to us.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I remember this. The ones who didn't seem serious or came off as sarcastic I marked as unsure. The 5 or 6 that said yes were totally deadpan. They were like, "uhh..... right now? where are you parked?" with a completely blank face. It creeped me out a little. Then they'd follow me for a minute before I told them f*ck no I'm jk, which probably embarrassed them quite a bit in retrospect. Personally, I'd consider the stats pretty solid, although I agree that I should have just screwed them so we'd know for sure.