Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raves.....girls....etc.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here ever been into the rave scene, or been to a rave? I used to go but got tired of it. I still hear people talk about how easy it is to meet and hook up with girls at raves, but from what I remember, that's not the case. What do you think??

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If girls are already with your group of friends, a rave is a great place to go and interact. As for cold pickups at a rave, it's not really any easier there than anywhere. Maybe harder, since it is entirely based on looks and eye contact. I have seen a friend of mine do it once. It's just so loud, though.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is so easy to hook up with girls at raves because everyone is rolling (on ecstasy), I only went to one, the past Monster Massive. I was meeting girls left and right and could have probably fingered or made out with them. If I was drunk I would but I thought it was so dirty, this girl that my friend just met was rubbing his hands all over this girl's leg and she loved it and had his fingers in her panties. I guess I didn't drink enough to enjoy it and I don't wanna do ecstasy.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till you see how these 'rollergirls' function mentally in a few years. Its not pretty what that shyt can do to your head, if you do it too much. They'll be depressed for the rest of their lives.

I went to a couple raves when I was a teenager. I was NOT into it at all. Of course, I bought bunk X, so I didnt really 'experience' it. There were chicks everywhere though. I can see how it would be easy. I think everyone thats rolling, are more concerned about their trip, than hookin up though.

I think raving is more of an under 21 thing, but who knows anymore.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
It is so easy to hook up with girls at raves because everyone is rolling (on ecstasy), I only went to one, the past Monster Massive. I was meeting girls left and right and could have probably fingered or made out with them. If I was drunk I would but I thought it was so dirty, this girl that my friend just met was rubbing his hands all over this girl's leg and she loved it and had his fingers in her panties. I guess I didn't drink enough to enjoy it and I don't wanna do ecstasy.
No sh!t.....I was at the Monster Massive too. It was pretty fun, but I was wasted. You think you could have hooked up? I always thought so too, but when people are on E, they're really "friendly" but I don't think they actually want to hook up. Sure, I've seen lots of people hook up, but it' still only a very small percentage. Then again, maybe it's just me...hence the question.

If girls are already with your group of friends, a rave is a great place to go and interact. As for cold pickups at a rave, it's not really any easier there than anywhere. Maybe harder, since it is entirely based on looks and eye contact. I have seen a friend of mine do it once. It's just so loud, though.
Thing is, the girls are soo young so i would think if you're decent looking they would be all over you, but I don't imagine it's harder than a club.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I expected at least a couple of people from this site to have went.

It was probably what I was wearing then, my friend gave me these glasses that had lights on them and everywhere I went people were always saying "nice glasses dude!" One person while I was sitting down even crawled (yeah, crawled!) to say how cool my glasses were. I guess you could say I was really peacocking :s

Might be the group I was with too, they literally go to every single rave and are relatively known throughout LA country and the OC...kinda. I didn't really know anyone except for one person though. All of them gave bomb lightshows and girls were always sitting in front of them asking for a lightshow while the other people in the group swarm in like vultures to feel them up (where she let them willingly).

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
lol I expected at least a couple of people from this site to have went.

It was probably what I was wearing then, my friend gave me these glasses that had lights on them and everywhere I went people were always saying "nice glasses dude!" One person while I was sitting down even crawled (yeah, crawled!) to say how cool my glasses were. I guess you could say I was really peacocking :s

Might be the group I was with too, they literally go to every single rave and are relatively known throughout LA country and the OC...kinda. I didn't really know anyone except for one person though. All of them gave bomb lightshows and girls were always sitting in front of them asking for a lightshow while the other people in the group swarm in like vultures to feel them up (where she let them willingly).
Where you from man? I'm in the valley. I remember the light shows, those e-tards love that sh!t man. When I used to go I never really tried to hook up with the girls, but the sh!t they wear is amazing....and some of them are friggin hott. Have any of your boys pulled girls from raves? You shoulda at least made out with a few if you could have.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The valley? Bomb parties over there I swear police never raid them lol, I'm from Torrance. I could have made out with one, one girl was laying on my lap and was rubbing her hands all over my chin, I didn't want to though not because of ethical reasons or anything like that, I was just turned off by the whole environment. When you're sober it's like being in another dimension, and my entire buzz died only an hour after I went inside. Though I'm not trying to discourage people from entering the rave scene, it actually had more to do with the fact that I only knew one person in the group and none of the other guys really talked to me, I felt a lot of tension from the guys. If I went with my usual group of friends I would have enjoyed it a lot more.

The friend that I know that I went to the rave with is actually talking to a girl right now that he sells E to. In fact the only girls that he really flirts with are girls he meets at raves, in reality he's a huge AFC that girls see as just a friend.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you from the Valley, go to Avalon, AKA Vanguard in Hollywood, for the afterparty (after 2am)

it's basically a huge room full of etards of different ages