Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rating your own attractiveness.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spirit Fingers
Girls don't only give you eye contact and approach invitations in public just because you look good. They can sense your confidence, dominance and social skills by your body language and by the way you interact with others. A socially skilled guy or girl can peg a person as cool or as insecure from a mile away.

I have a wing who looks like a male model. Six foot four, good body, perfect face, great hair. He seriously looks like an Abercrombie and Fitch model. But, he barely ever gets eye contact because girls can sense he's insecure so easily. This overrides his good looks.

I have another wing who's a top-form PUA, and he gets AI all the time. This is despite the fact that he doesn't look good at all. So, while looks are a factor in how much eye contact you get in public, it's mostly determined by your inner game and confidence.

-Dan

"The men and women interviewed for this article all seemed to concur that beauty is not the full story when it comes to sexual attraction and that the expressiveness of the face plays a large role in the mating game. So, if you don't look like Halle Berry, Brad Pitt or Naomi Campbell, buck up, this doesn't mean that you aren't sexy!"

GUYS! Don't take this studies seriously......1) As long as you resemble the face (doesnt mean fit it perfectly) you are "attractive" But as the line above suggests, you need more than a beautiful face to fly into bed with someone....Makeup, Attitude, Clothes, etc..... all play factors 2) Loss your god dman tire....I cant stress this enough, you lose that and everything will fall into place including your face. Once you start hitting the low %, your face will become ripped on almost ANYONE! My bro said it best, "I dont get it, everyone looks the ****en same when your thin". 3) You can be hot, cute, average, ugly and still get, however youll need to master more of the other attributes in order to look good.

I can recall many people that look very good and not date often......this stuff happens all the time, depending on all other types of factors.

"Beauty can be a sure-fire weapon, if used correctly"

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
I dunno, I think I look better now than I did 4 months ago. I'm usually too wrapped up in life to notice whos looking at me but I don't think I ever got that many looks. Of course, thats not a very good way to judge. One night I went downtown with a friend and we were both dressed decently. I got looks from EVERY hot girl as I passed. Most of em had bfs and they were still checking me out, so I don't think that's too terribly accurate.

Of course, I might just be good looking as hell. :)
ever just stared at an ugly fat chick wearing skinny girl clothes? and you just wondered why the hell they came out in public looking like that?

yeah.. its like that

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
The BF% thing is interesting to me, but kind of annoying since I'm 5'9 155lbs, more muscular than the average joe but seem to have a layer of fat on my face. I'd say I'm 12% BF or something since if I slighty flex my abs I can see them. So my problem is I'm skinny, but my face holds fat so I can't really cut or I'll be even skinnier. Guess I'll have to do yet another bulk first even though I'd rather cut.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaparski
you need more than a beautiful face to fly into bed with someone....Makeup, Attitude, Clothes, etc.....
Guys, please don't be wearing makeup. It won't make you 'fly into bed' with anyone.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maybnoob
Nah just print it out and put it on top of a picture of yourself thats the right size and see if everything fits. If everything fits then your universally attractive
How exactly do you see if everything fits? I don't get it. Theres lines all over the place. Also check out this link from the site that shows faces that they think are attractive, average, unattractive, etc.

http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/humanface/articles/mask2.html#

You have to click the link called "Beauty Ranges under the two pics.

The "Beautiful" face is just average looking to me, and everything below that is fvcking ugly imo.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlahUgh
The BF% thing is interesting to me, but kind of annoying since I'm 5'9 155lbs, more muscular than the average joe but seem to have a layer of fat on my face. I'd say I'm 12% BF or something since if I slighty flex my abs I can see them. So my problem is I'm skinny, but my face holds fat so I can't really cut or I'll be even skinnier. Guess I'll have to do yet another bulk first even though I'd rather cut.
First, Men CAN wear makeup, it doesnt make us gay. It enhances facial features.

Hmm, you may just be born that way........genetics does make up a huge part of our fat porportions and such.. Try using Yohimburn or get a hair cut tailored for a round face......

Google, hairstyles with faces

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
those ugly faces on that website arent even humanly possible!

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannyc
those ugly faces on that website arent even humanly possible!
And the supposedly most attractive one only looks average

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlahUgh
And the supposedly most attractive one only looks average
I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidnightResistance
Confidence plays a huge part in it all.

Just look at Jack Black. He's short, fat and ugly, but he has amazing confidence and gets his (un)fair share of hotties
I doubt the fact that he's a millionaire has anything to do with it...

:rolleyes:

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaparski
First, Men CAN wear makeup, it doesnt make us gay. It enhances facial features.

Hmm, you may just be born that way........genetics does make up a huge part of our fat porportions and such.. Try using Yohimburn or get a hair cut tailored for a round face......

Google, hairstyles with faces
How many men do you know who wear makeup and aren't gay?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dadmonson
THurs a sight somewhere that I posted here about what woman find attractive in male faces and what they don't
There is*
site*

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For blokes, whilst interesting the Phi mask is only of use to you if you are prepared to wear makeup or have plastic surgery.

For most men the answer is to build some lean body mass. All the differences between female and male beauty in the face come from testosterone induced changes during development.

Luckily men don't need 'pretty boy' faces to be sexually attractive, but it helps ;)