Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate Your Game

Your Game?

• 8-10 Killer

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 6-8 bare knuckle boxer

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 4-6 Lifting heavy in gym

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 1-4 freelance professional gamer

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I wanted to find out what level of skill you have. Also I wanted to find out what are the sticking points for most people. So feel free to add categories. At the top is a skill that has the most value to you. As you go down the list the value of the skill should be less. Please include an area where you think you need most improvement.

HighRez

Body language: 7

I’m usually very conscious of making myself bigger when around women. I always take my hands out of my pockets. On dates I use this to my advantage very well. I’m sure I can improve speaking with my hands. Also I’m sure that I can improve my posture too.

Approach: 8

I rate my self really good in terms of approaching. Over the past 3 or 4 months I’ve really improved. In the past it was a big thing to approach a woman. I would never approach a group of women. Now I just focus positive thoughts on what I’m learning and it’s automatic. I’ll approach anyone anywhere. I think the area I need to improve is recognizing women’s body language. It’s not the worst thing to get a number from a girl who is rushing to work. For me I think it better to seek out girl who have time to have a conversation.

Rapport: 4

I think this is where I need to improve. Being valuable and rare doesn’t mean not taking the time to build a connection. From now on I’m going to spend 10min building rapport with “me too” statements. If they say they have to go, I’ll just tell them that I have to go.

So gentlemen let me know your top 3

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
My game is a 10. Your game is a 10. Everyones game here is a 10.

You are enough. Don't think otherwise. :rockon:

See hot girl? Approach.
agreed.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree everyone naturally has amazing game. What I'm getting at what areas do you need to work on? Micheal Jordan thought about where he needed to improve.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My self image Is my only problem. My confidence is pretty good.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't worry about rating myself, nor do I even consider it to be a game, or even target specific girls in an attempt to fvck them.

In my younger years I did do these things, but as time went by, I learnt what to say when I approached a hot girl.

Its far more important to me to be able to read the girls mind than it is for me to seduce her.

If you know what the signs of a girls level of attraction is towards you, it makes it easy to pick them up.

I can't be bothered trying to seduce a girl who doesn't desire me, when I can tell by the body language of the ones who do and there are enough of them.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha... I think rating your game is a funny thing!

It takes absolutely no skill to pick-up women... all you have to do is walk up to them and talk to them for 30 seconds, get their number, then take them out.

If you look somewhat respectable... anybody can get any girl them wanted.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
My game is a 10. Your game is a 10. Everyones game here is a 10.

You are enough. Don't think otherwise. :rockon:

See hot girl? Approach.
What this man said.