• Nine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ten

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Describe the system through which you categorize girls into the 10-point scale. Note that I am referring solely to physical attractiveness, not personality or anything else.

2) Rate the girl below. No trolling, just be direct and honest. Feel free to make any comments.

Image #1

Image #2

Keep being money,

-Robyn

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Brad, she is a 6 to me now, could easily move to 7 if face gets slimmer.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 to 7. Nice body but kind of a butterface. Cheeks are a little chubby and face is a little flat. Looks good from behind, though. And she's got a nice tan.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really hard to tell from the pictures. She has nice legs but I don't like her face very much. Kinda puffy. I'd have to give her a 5 on the face alone and a 6 for the potentially decent (but not great) body. But she may be a really sweet girl and if she turns you on that's the most important thing.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you guys have some low standards. This girl by any means or standards is a 3 or 4 at best. 1 is a total fat trog, and 10 is Jessica Alba. This girls is not half way to JA. Not to say I wouldnt slap her ass and shoot a load up her nose.

I take it this is some biatch your in love with, treating you like a total tool, who you think is a 10 cuz your a virgin. Am I close?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robyn, if you like her just go out with her. You shouldn't need validation from us. The only question is, how does she look to YOU? If she's a 6 or 8 to you, then that's great.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
[R]obyn take it ur the one who rated her an 8? can see that esp if she was actually wearing those heels that are next to her in the pic

Exactly what I needed to validate my hypothesis.

Good observation, bradd. I did rate her an 8. The purpose of this thread was to test how we perceive beauty. Unfortunately no one answered that part of the thread. I am predicting that clothing has a huge impact--and also the angle if looking at a picture--on how high or low men rate women.

Let's stick to the girl in the pic for an example. I saw her naked and some things that you can't tell because of her clothing and camera angle include but are not limited to:

-Toned abdominal muscles
-Round and lean bubble butt
-She's almost 6ft (1.8 meters) tall
-Gray eyes
-Her cheeks aren't puffy when she isn't smiling
-Desirable hip-to-waist ratio

I am willing to bet that if she were wearing a bikini or even a short skirt and a fitted shirt, the ratings would have different. In other words, I think we should have the ability to see beyond clothes and notice a babe regardless of what she's wearing. We all have our biases and style preferences--as I have noticed with a good friend of mine--but we shouldn't allow this to take over our ratings.

Mistic said:
This girl is a 3. I take it this is some biatch your in love with, treating you like a total tool, who you think is a 10 cuz your a virgin. Am I close?
I said no trolls; this is ridiculous ^

Atom Smasher said:

Robyn, if you like her just go out with her. You shouldn't need validation from us. The only question is, how does she look to YOU? If she's a 6 or 8 to you, then that's great.
I find a 4.5 to be extreme. I'm not looking for validation, Atom. I simply wanted to know what criteria fellow DJ's use. But based on these ratings, it appears some would go on to negative numbers on a 1-10 scale when rating physically undesirable women. In other words, the ratings on the lower side of the scale are more concentrated than those on the right. Here's a visual:

1---2----3-----4------5--------6----------7-----------8------------9-------------10

When in reality it should be:

1------2------3------4------5------6------7------8------9------10

bradd80 said:
Nexus Polaris said:
6 to 7. Nice body but kind of a butterface. Cheeks are a little chubby and face is a little flat. Looks good from behind, though. And she's got a nice tan.
Now these ^ are more like what I expected to see, including the picture bias.

Now my question is, what do you "high standard" guys consider a 9 or a10?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

This^

Though I think she's a 5.5 in my opinion. Excellent body, nice hair, the only thing that was a little off-putting was her face being fairly chubby especially for her body. But hey, if you like her and it this girl treats you like a fucking king, then go for it!

The criteria I use is very simple int his particular order

body
face
hair
clothes

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes alright but i could tell she has potential to look hot when shes dolled up. I like the hair and i cant really see her body that well due to that window curtain shes wearing... anyway.. I bet she would look hot in tights/skirt with heels and and nice top. Would i game it in a bar.... depends but i will give no rating. take another pic of her on a night out then we'll talk.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. This OP loser gave me a negative rep because I voted hid Trogg wh0re is a dog. Sorry you got so butt hurt buddy. Grow up.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't go higher than 4 for this chick... she just isn't hot.

Maybe they're just sh_tty photos and she's actually real hot irl, but in these photos she looks chubby, unco, graceless, out of proportion, dumb and slow.

Not my type, put it that way.

I like blonde sluts :p
OR intellectual looking brunettes.

But they got to be SKINNY! Super skinny.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice body, ugly face... Solution? Cover the face and fvck the body?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Start at 10 and
-2 for only A cup
-2 for age 30 or so
-1 for ugly face
-1 for fat

If she ever cuts her hair -- and a lot of women do as they get older -- she'll lose 1 or 2 more points for masculinizing. She'll gain not lose age and weight, and the face won't ever become prettier. Six years from now, after some trips to the beauty salon, she could be a one or a zero. I don't see any future with this one. Keep her in the rotation for now.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
1)Describe the system through which you categorize girls into the 10-point scale. Note that I am referring solely to physical attractiveness, not personality or anything else.

2) Rate the girl below. No trolling, just be direct and honest. Feel free to make any comments.

Image #1

Image #2

Keep being money,

-Robyn
1. Legs and face are the most important for me. In general I like slender, but not skinny, girls. Some curves are good.

2. The girl is a 5, IMO. I can tell she has height from the picture which is a plus, but I don't find her face attractive. And I don't think she has much of a figure.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

according to OP she looks great in a swim suit or nothing at all.

like many of you the Face just doesn't do it for me.

I like her legs, hair.
wish boobs were a little bigger and face cuter.

I'd definitely date her though.

What I look for first in general, is overall shape ( like them a little bit round, not too skinny, a bit of definition)
then face, legs then hair style. awesome flat ironed jet black hair equal automatic +1 point.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said in another thread that as unless a girl's face is busted, I will usually give her a 7 as long as she has a nice shape and isn't fat.

I wouldn't say this girl's face is busted, but I really do not like her face. Maybe it's just a bad picture. 6, but that's probably being generous.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:

according to OP she looks great in a swim suit or nothing at all.

like many of you the Face just doesn't do it for me.

I like her legs, hair.
wish boobs were a little bigger and face cuter.

I'd definitely date her though.

What I look for first in general, is overall shape ( like them a little bit round, not too skinny, a bit of definition)
then face, legs then hair style. awesome flat ironed jet black hair equal automatic +1 point.
besides the point about the hair i think i might have to go with this analysis

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel totally shallow and stupid for doing this, but eh I feel like doing it.

She's a 7.

Her face : She's not ugly, she's kind of pretty, but not hot or anything. yeah she's not REALLY pretty, but she is pretty.

Her body : Slim tanned body... woo that pus*y must be good....

overall package : 7