Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate these girls

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one with the arms around the girls is pretty.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the other pictures, the poster is the one on the extreme left.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first one doesn't have too much acne.

The second one has a lot of taste in clothes.

The third one doesn't have yellow teeth.

The last one isn't ugly.

And I'm not being sarcastic:p

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trick question.... I'm not really into girls who smoke....

If I had to choose, the two on the right are the best.

Second from the right needs to lose the glasses. If that happens, I'd give her the edge.

Well.... which one are you?

EDIT: Upon further review, I retract my statement. The one on the right is the best of the bunch....

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The two middle ones are kinda hot.

Why is the blond wearing a throw rug? It looks like her left breast is trying to escape.

I think the one on the far left just came back from Mardi Gras (tawdry beads)?

Ah, heck! I had a couple drinks tonight... the far right one is doable. And if I had another drink, the far left one would be doable too. Actually, I just noticed her rack...she is very doable. Menage' a cinque (or however you say 5 in French/Freedom).

Here are my ratings from left to right:

6, 7.5, 7, 6

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After viewing additional photos, these are my updated ratings of the four chicks:

6.5, 7, 8, 5.5

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://community.webshots.com/photo/181317986/181318722nASQGz

Methinks some other cylindrical object would be a much better fit here.... :D I give this one top rating, I like her profile. Probably a 7, a 9.5 being a fvcking Playboy model type. In otherwords, solidly pretty. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over my looks if I were her - she'll be at least 'cute' to most men.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the chick with the glasses the most(from what I'm getting from looking at oher pictures that her name is Sue).

She's the hottest in the group.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I would not go for any of them. They are not ugly, but just not my type. And dammit, they are freaking me out with their strange expressions, as if they're in the middle of an orgasm while watching Seinfeld.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Looking at the other pictures, the poster is the one on the extreme left.
Just because the website belongs to her doesn't mean it's me. I won't tell you yet because I want you to be honest :) (But I will, I promise.)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My reaction from seeing this group is something we call "fjortis" in sweden, it means being 14 years old and also a style which means you have a very special kind of clothes that is often very rich in color and well a little vulgar. I think that's one of the part that make me turned off.

5 being average. My honest opinions.

From left

First girl: She's a little too heavy for my taste, need to work on the smile have oily skinn to. At least it appear that way. 4.5 I'd rate her.

Second girl: Can't really pinpoint anything. Yeah the smile is dead. Around 5 on that pic... looks better on other pics.

Third Girl: She's got to do something about the yellow teeth. I don't think the glasses fit her very well either. Around 5

Fourth Girl: The cheeks in the face is wide, looks a little strange. Has the best teeth in the group. 4.8, girl 3 and 2 looks better but looks better than girl 1.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but seriously, the second one from the left looks the most appealing to me. Gimme her phone # . :cool:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Id hit it on the far right one.